Warlock t 10 questions

I have Corp'rethar Ceremonial Crown from 25m reg gunship and Plaguebringer's Stained Pants from 25m reg festergut and was wonder which piece of t 10 to get my 4 piece the helm or the legs?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock t 10 questions

Get T10 helm.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted

in addition to the helm just being the better upgrade, you can still wait for the t10 pants to drop from AK. I seriously wouldn't spend badges on gloves or pants if you haven't got more badges than money
    (and if that (sarcastic) case would be true, then go quickly spend some of the emblems for prim Saronite to make some money )

10+ Year Old Account

why waiting 10 years for an item to drop in a random VoA? yh it is smart to get the glove part last because of the drop but syrsly if the gloves are the last item you need just take it and don't wait for the random drop. With bad luck it won't drop before cataclysm is there and you are screwed.

Deleted

yeah ofc that's right.
    But as he doesnt even have the helm, he's to get that first anyway.

Ummm, aren't the tier legs bad for locks anyway? I thought the heroic version of Festerguts pants were BiS?

Quote Originally Posted by Krunklock
    Ummm, aren't the tier legs bad for locks anyway? I thought the heroic version of Festerguts pants were BiS?
    Yes, but if we are talking a fresh 80 then the pants from VoA 25 would be better than the alternative (as they are *free*) to get someone their T10 4pc bonus.

Long term, yes, Fester are better. Short term, 4pc is better.
    This space for rent.

Which sanctafide t 10 piece should i get Heres my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rius&cn=Pumyra

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzulu
    Which sanctafide t 10 piece should i get Heres my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rius&cn=Pumyra
    Helm, just because the one you have is so God-awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunklock
    for most specs. however rDPS Demo uses the blood princes spirit/haste chest for BiS off-tier piece i believe.