Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Fire, Storm and Sorrow. [ War RPG - The Vindicator. ]

Shaking his head, Saakaarrag responded, "I'm sorry, but I can't back down now. Too many have died in this battle, for now my forces will remain at the Field of Giants. I can not garuntee your safety if I take you prisoner, I only have so much power over my soldiers. If they found out that you were the commander, I don't think I could keep them from sending you to stormwind and SI:7"

"I know how you feel about the trolls, but it seems that neither of us could step down without besmirching our honor. You are free to return to the horde, but I can not keep you safe after that."

Deleted

...Taisha shook her head. "Da reach of war be biggah dan we expect. Just kno' dat real friends be watchin' each othars back.. For dem out dere, it not be a question of who's ta own da land. It be a question of gold coins mon. Friends be stabbin' each others backs for mere golden metal.. Yet, ya hav' spared my life. Ya can see da struggles de trolls go throu' an' sumhow I be sure, dat no matter how dis ends, we be drinkin' beer in Ratchet at de end.."

Taisha fished inside her pockets, finding an alliance amulet. "Wen I was in da command tent, I be havin' dis taken from da officers. Be careful wich of da officers, ya be trustin' mon" With those words Taisha waved goodbye to Ellomin, and disappeared around the corner..

// out

Bending down to pick up Ellomin, Saakaarrag spoke to her, "Let this be a lesson to you my dear, all those you oppose you will not be evil. Sometimes you must battle those who you never would think of harming. Remember, true freindship span alligances."

With that Saakaarrag returned to the battle carrying his daughter.

((So this is the end of an epic battle thread, it will be missed))

Deleted

[[ ...The end of a battle, the beginning of a friendship. ]]