Poll: If he becomes the "Horde Warchief"

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What do you think Garrosh will do ?!

*Cough*Maybe a certain troll will threaten him and then actually live up to his threats after some time, and we'll see an arrow fly into a certain orc named *Cough*Garrosh*Cough**Cough*...

He will use the Horde resources, spread the forces thin, and when the time comes, see his mistakes as he is shot by Vol'jin! BAM! HEADSHOT!

The poll feels like made by a 12 year old

just sayin`

he will -NDA- and then -NDA- will unfortunately -NDA-
    but then he'll -NDA- so it'll all end up -NDA-
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

He will give a lot of orders and quests.

When alone...

BREAKDANCE!

Garrosh strolls into the park area of Storm Wind. Whirlwinds. Then leaves, the place is never the same again.

Where is my option on that poll for more babies?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sopne mesog

When alone...

BREAKDANCE!

It's... hypnotic... @_@

10+ Year Old Account

your shitty poll is biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Sopne mesog

When alone...

BREAKDANCE!

I...simply...cannot...touch...this!

Obvious Achievement Whore is Obvious...

The only reason I like him is that with him as leader it will be much easyer for the next expansion to implement naga for the horde.I think Blizzard is doing Cataclysm to try how it is to play underwater and shake a bit the factions so in next expansion they can implement some kind of third faction with naga and maybe murlocs as underwater races.I think Garrosh will accept the nagas in the horde as they are furious warriors exactly what he wants for horde to be.

Vol'jin for president...

:P
    “If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.”

Henny Youngman

He.. IS DEATHWING ZOH MA GAWD

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    Garrosh strolls into the park area of Storm Wind. Whirlwinds. Then leaves, the place is never the same again.

Where is my option on that poll for more babies?
    /vote

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage
    The only reason I like him is that with him as leader it will be much easyer for the next expansion to implement naga for the horde.I think Blizzard is doing Cataclysm to try how it is to play underwater and shake a bit the factions so in next expansion they can implement some kind of third faction with naga and maybe murlocs as underwater races.I think Garrosh will accept the nagas in the horde as they are furious warriors exactly what he wants for horde to be.
    your forgetting that he hates every race except orc's and taurens(since they helped the orcs when they arived on kalimdor)
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Backreaper
    /vote
    your forgetting that he hates every race accept orc's and taurens(since they helped the orcs when they arived on kalimdor)
    In those cases, its primarly except.

I think that at some point during Cataclysm, Garrosh will have a change of heart or some thing. My theory about the war ending all stem from either Jaina becoming ally leader and her and thrall making the peace treaty, but that will never happen. For Cat. blizzard had also matured the character of the young Wrnn, son of Varian. THis is not just because it is long over due, that ship sailed during the BC, they plan to use him for some thing. I think that at some point young Wrynn will do some thing, like save Garrosh from Deathwing's deep breadth or some thing like that, which will inturn change Garrosh's opinion on "all humans are weak scum...ect"
    Now I'm not saying that this action will make Garrosh cry like a baby with out its bottle, but it will give him more of a THrall out look on human life. Garrosh "does not partner with cowards..." but I think self sacrifice justifies comendation from the new War Chief... but i dont read lore so this could just be stupidity at work.
    Either way, you should be thinking about the potential to young Wrynn in this x-pact, and what he could do to the war.
    My Math is correct, it is supported by Math

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry
    wow nice poll there too bad it's all pretty much garrosh sucks or the one garrosh is ok but he'll never be as good as Thrall, get off the bandwagon and realize that Garrosh will be better for the Horde, but I'm done arguing with people on the subject becausen no one can get it through their heads
    What, you have your opinion and other people disagree with it? That makes you right and them wrong?

Get off the bandwagon and realize that Garrosh will be bad for the horde in the short run. While offing Garrosh would be sweet and having Vol'jin or Saurfang take his place - I can't see Blizz doing that.

I think that at some point during Cataclysm Garrosh will have an epiphany and will try and become Thrall ver2. Maybe Saurfang will get killed trying to either defend him or correcting one of his mistakes, something dramatic like that to open his eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"