Simple Question Gentlemen.

My Rawr is broken atm, and I finally picked up TaJ, been inline for it for months but it just hasn't dropped, Question is this, with TaJ is Herkumal > (N) WFS? Or is WFS going to still be better? And I know Death's Choice > Both Herkumal and WFS, however I've yet to see one drop...and yes I've been playing since vanilla without a break through TOC or anything and still never seen a DC drop lol it hates me QQ.

Re: Simple Question Gentlemen.

I do believe that WFS(251) is better than the war token.

15+ Year Old Account

Would like to know what the Gentleladies think of this.

15+ Year Old Account

war token suck for ret

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    war token suck for ret
    war token isnt as good as WFS. simple as that.

for the ppl that trolled here, dont do it again. this is a normal question.

btw OP. did you know rawr has an online version now? you can always try that

check it here to see the online version

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    war token isnt as good as WFS. simple as that.

for the ppl that trolled here, dont do it again. this is a normal question.

btw OP. did you know rawr has an online version now? you can always try that

check it here to see the online version
    from my 3 hour testing i though it was terrible
    i dont really like the frost libram either.. there is a lot of time when its a downgrade (heroic with a slow tank is one)

Thanks Ikt, I just felt like I read somewhere that with TaJ, Herkumal slightly edged out WFS, was just curious, thanks.

on the Rawr-matter; if by broken you mean that the newest Rawr only show ToC 245 (i think) gear
    and below from the box, then revert to the previous version, haven´t read the changelog for latest
    but the previous one works fine for me so far. (i was one update behind when the last update came
    anyway, wtb in-Rawr updater) :

I know you can get upgrades from armory and wowhead, but last time i tried that i gave
    up since it took literally ages to finish.

jump back one Rawr-release and wait for the next one.

War Token gets pushed up a bit so that it's within ~10 DPS of WFS, but for practical reasons it's quite a bit worse(stacks of AP falling off, haste v. crit etc).

If you really want to dig deep, analyze fight lengths based on your kills of Saurfang/Festergut and such, then sim it. HWT will definitely pop out over WFS on some fights with weird fight lengths because haste will have such a high value for that time length. But if you're not interested in doing that, sticking with WFS is the better option.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    from my 3 hour testing i though it was terrible
    i dont really like the frost libram either.. there is a lot of time when its a downgrade (heroic with a slow tank is one)
    im getting more dps from the war token than darkmoon card greatness for most fights even blood princes were there is alot of risk of it falling off and the libram is often an upgrade even with a slow tank if your using SoC

edit: just checked in rawr i need to have 3 stacked trinkets reset and a fight lengt of 2 minutes before it shows greatness as better