If the faction leaders were Transformers, what would their vehicle forms be?

Gogo.

Re: If the faction leaders were Transformers, what would their vehicle forms be?

Cairne would be a van. An old van with wood panel sides and no windows and a bumper sticker that read "If this van is talkin', don't come a...the uh...you got some weed, man?".

Thrall would be a Prius. Because he cares about the environment, and he's full of lightning and stuff.

Vol'jin would be a motorcycle. Because they're speedy and they get all the women.

Sylvanas would be an experimental street racing car from Japan. Slick, fast, and can accidentally overheat and kill you in the blink of an eye.

Lor'themar would be a Lexus. Not one of the nice ones that used to mean something. One of those new, mass-produced pieces of crap. It has a shiny name, and it gets the job done, but it can never live up to the real thing.

Garrosh would be an axe.

No one cares about the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: If the faction leaders were Transformers, what would their vehicle forms be?

varian would be a monster truck
    magni would be a jeep...small but manly
    velen would be a ufo
    tyrande would be a jaguar
    gebblin would be one of those tiny japanese cars
    genn graymane would be fucking tengen toppa gurren lagann

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Mekkatorque

thats all I gotta say

Varian

See what I did there?
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lor'themar Theron
    Varian

*snip*

See what I did there?
    Chintastic!

Quote Originally Posted by John Lemon
    Chintastic!
    Good answer.

Tyrande

http://www.noonersdelight.com/wp-con...rple-svKRM.jpg

Because she's purple and sexy.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Bronzebeard and Mekkatorque would fuse together to be a motorbike and sidecar.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment
    Cairne would be a van. An old van with wood panel sides and no windows and a bumper sticker that read "If this van is talkin', don't come a...the uh...you got some weed, man?".

Thrall would be a Prius. Because he cares about the environment, and he's full of lightning and stuff.

Vol'jin would be a motorcycle. Because they're speedy and they get all the women.

Sylvanas would be an experimental street racing car from Japan. Slick, fast, and can accidentally overheat and kill you in the blink of an eye.

Lor'themar would be a Lexus. Not one of the nice ones that used to mean something. One of those new, mass-produced pieces of crap. It has a shiny name, and it gets the job done, but it can never live up to the real thing.

Garrosh would be an axe.

No one cares about the Alliance.
    Racist Horde is racist. I care more about the Alliance than I do your precious animal people and wannabe aliens. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Is this honestly all the posters on mmo-champion have to do?

All I see on here lately are rp threads, who would ___ be if ___, who is the sexiest of all the fictional characters...etc.

The internet is a big place, quit trashing this good site with your stupid bullshit. I can think of other forums that have retards that enjoy the same reposts of the same stupid pointless stuff every second, you would fit right in.

cairned would be a wagon

thrall could be some sort of robot wolf

the draenei leader would probably look like a giant robot naruu

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Varian

*snip*

See what I did there?
    You dir sear, win at life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sention
    Is this honestly all the posters on mmo-champion have to do?

All I see on here lately are rp threads, who would ___ be if ___, who is the sexiest of all the fictional characters...etc.

The internet is a big place, quit trashing this good site with your stupid bullshit. I can think of other forums that have retards that enjoy the same reposts of the same stupid pointless stuff every second, you would fit right in.
    This coming from the guy who nerdraged about people liking the upgrades to WoW's graphics in Cataclysm because you think we're all sheep and, to you, "they're not realistic enough".

Yeah, you contribute so much useful information to this wonderful site's community. Go delete your account now, please. We certainly won't miss you.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Varian

See what I did there?
    Varian is cripled