I was readin about Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal because i want to start the l

I was readin about Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal because i want to start the long long long Q chain. But some say you cant do it anymore and some u still can do it. So my question is does some of you have information about it and what do i need to do ;D

Is it still this chain?
    http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Scepter_o...ds_quest_chain

Greetz,

Re: I was readin about Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal because i want to start the l

You can only get the mount if your the first one to open the gates on the server.

thing is most all servers have already opened the gates so its impossible. the only way would be to transfer to a brand spankin new server and smack that gong. But I dont know if it falls under "you cant get any server firsts" in 3 months rule with new servers.

Re: I was readin about Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal because i want to start the l

The Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal can only be gotten from finishing the Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest line realm-first and banging the gong...realm-first.
    DEAL WITH IT.

you used to be able to do it
    but blizz has now auto-opened the doors when they roll out a new server
    the quest should still be doable, but you wont get a shiny mount from it
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

10+ Year Old Account

As far as I know it is impossible to get it because new servers now start with the gates already open.
    Why is the shield generator always outside the shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie
    But I dont know if it falls under "you cant get any server firsts" in 3 months rule with new servers.
    Yes it does, they specifically implemented that rule to keep people from saving the last q of the chain and server transfer to a new server with closed gates just to bong the gong.

Re: I was readin about Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal because i want to start t

Quote Originally Posted by Pumaah
    I was readin about Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal because i want to start the long long long Q chain. But some say you cant do it anymore and some u still can do it. So my question is does some of you have information about it and what do i need to do ;D

Is it still this chain?
    http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Scepter_o...ds_quest_chain

Greetz,
    I dont even know what you are talking about. I think a 4th grader has more coherent wordage.

you CAN do the quest chain, in fact I am doing it with my paladin right now. You need to get neutral rep with the brood of nozdormu to begin though.

It is, however, IMPOSSIBLE to get the black scarab mount and the scarab lord title, as all servers either have the gates opened or will launch with the gates open.

yep, its no longer possible to get. The new server come with the gates automatically opened, have done for about a year now.
    you can still do the quest line though, its probably the best quest line in the game, if you like lore and all that, really fun.
    but yeah, you won't have any chance of getting that mount now, unfortunately
    I'm sitting here with the scepter in my bags ready to hand in, but I'm just gonna keep it instead *sniff sniff*

Deleted

You can still create the scepter, and I recommend actually doing the quests if you like the lore. (2 elementium ore short for my last shard getting here)

But if I recall correctly, ever since 3.0.2 all new servers will boot with the AQ gates opened and the instances accessible. So it is no longer possible to actually start the 10-hour war event.
    I believe this was both because people complained about having to do the quest-chain over and over and because some more unscrupulous guilds would transfer over with the scepter, start the only-once-given "Ring the Gong" part and then hold the server ransom for actually opening the gate.

But yeah.
    Scepter: Yes
    Black Scarab: No
    Scarab Lord title: No

Just hurry though, the elementium ore will be a chore to collect and by the looks of the maps for Tanaris that were shown it no longer appears that Narain Soothfancy will be living there.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Received by all who ring the Scarab Gong within 10 hours of the first person to ring it. After that, this mount is unattainable.

This mount functions as a normal mount outside of AQ40, but is limited inside AQ40 and desummons when you take any damage, or are put in to combat, just like the ones that drop off of the trash in AQ40.

Source: http://www.wowhead.com/item=21176#comments

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rykartx
    stop copy shit from other sites, ty
    Why? He wanted answers.

A little while ago, blizzard opened up a few new Russian servers and people transferred to the new servers because they didn't have the gates opened. That was a while ago though, I don't think there's been any new servers made with the gates closed since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Rykartx
    stop copy shit from other sites, ty
    You made an account just for that awful attempt at flaming/trolling/whatever you were trying to do?