Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Deepholm, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrion
    Are you fucking retarded, thats the way shitty players feel, "get rid of the part that I suck at because it takes actual skill, make BG's a focus where I can hide in a big clusterfuck of people and not worry about actually knowing how to pvp" thats literally what you just said. Arena's even in there broken state are the absolute best part of the game. BG's fucking suck, they get boring really fuckin fast. Quality arena play you can do for 6 hours a day and have a blast. But obviously you dont know that because your one of these little fuckers that dont understand what the fuck your talking about but seem to have a baseless opinion anyway.
    From a business standpoint, would you side with 99% of your playerbase or 1%? Remember how the 1% group gets along with the 99% group, as evidenced in this post.
    Ideally you'd satisfy both, but it's been made pretty clear it either can't be done within WoW or they at least don't know how to do it within a realistic time frame. It doesn't help that the arena community are early teens (or act like early teens) that are extremely irritating in their behavior, personality, and general interactions with the rest of the community. Few people have empathy for such things.

Personally, arena is another aspect of WoW that has absolutely nothing to do with the genre of MMORPG:
    Massively multiplayer? Nope.
    Online? Well, yeah, of course.
    Role-playing? God no. Random teams from random servers fight in random arenas with no spectators, for powerful weapons and armor with no story that cost a magical non-existing currency.
    I hate instances too, but I guess it's something MMO companies are just too addicted to at the moment.

No big battles are where using CC, and CC chains properly dissapear, If you are under 2500 3v3 than how are you going to make a negative comment on the amount of multitasking it requires?! A BG or huge battle is where everything that makes PVP in this game good quickly turns in 40 assholes spamming aoe's on eachother. Are you high?
    Ah, the "whats ur rating" card, that never gets old. Anyway, let me steer this to be constructive, I did not outright condemn arena, i just said i hate doing it most of the time. Its a preference, sue me. Call me a casual all you damn well please but i enjoy BGs twice as often as i ever will arena. What i'm getting at is that with the advent of Rated Battlegrounds there should be an equal gear opportunity so we don't have to dip into both sections of PvP to get one sought after Piece of gear.

I Loathe being forced to do arena to get the gear i need to improve, and come cata i'm hoping this finally changes to be something more progressive. Ya know, like it should've been in the first place?
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.

Deleted

Are you fucking retarded, thats the way shitty players feel, "get rid of the part that I suck at because it takes actual skill, make BG's a focus where I can hide in a big clusterfuck of people and not worry about actually knowing how to pvp" thats literally what you just said. Arena's even in there broken state are the absolute best part of the game. BG's fucking suck, they get boring really fuckin fast. Quality arena play you can do for 6 hours a day and have a blast. But obviously you dont know that because your one of these little fuckers that dont understand what the fuck your talking about but seem to have a baseless opinion anyway.
    You said the word 'fuck' at least six times in there.

BG's may 'suck' to you after a while, but I've always found them fun. I'm not awesome at PVP, but I know how to play, and I love the idea in BG's like AV of a shitload of Horde going up against a shitload of Alliance. It's fun, to me.

And that guy's 'baseless opinion' is just his opinion, why does that mean anything to you and why do you get so butthurt about it? And you clearly are, judging by your overused amount of the word 'fuck'.

An opinion is just an opinion, idiot.

Can't wait for the Cataclysm event! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgathor
    Kinda seems like they are gonna break Fury Warriors if that passes. I hope it's something with equal damage to Whirlwind if it does....maybe something similar to the Stormstrike ability that Enhance Shamans get. At least something that allows Warriors to attack with both weapons simultaneously. Whirlwind may give us splash damage from multiple mobs...but on single target...it still amounts for about 40% of the damage done.

See what happens though.
    Exactly, instead of doing the smart thing and just decreasing dmg on the added mobs, they just nerf our top dmg (besides spammable HS which is only through rage exploitation which is getting killed) ability and say they are reworking Victory Rush? At least give us a new move equally as damaging as WW is for single-target or I'm not gonna be happy and I'm sure every other Fury warrior will be just as unhappy as I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

Deleted

Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-05-11 at 08:29 AM.

the tow of your gone mad in wow all what you have to do is roll to a god mode class you dont need skills anymore just pick a class doesnt need skills or just end up spamming on the forums asking for buffs and asking for nerfing other classes