Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Illidan not DEAD

It's all an illusion. Illidan is alive.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bender
    Illidan consumed the skull of Gul'dan in WC3, it was in the same mission where you killed Tichondrius. I'm not ace on the timeline but I would assume that it's between 6-10 WoW years since he consumed the skull.
    I agree with you. He wasn't atcually a bad guy anyway, he pretty much saved tyrandes life in wc3 with the help of the naga, he also saved the broken from which ever pitlord was ruling the black temple at the time, and he helped the blood elves after they were attacked by the scourge, hey, he almost even stopped the scourge too. Sure it all turned out wrong for him being the bad guy and all, but all these acts aren't bad. It's him constantly getting caught up with bad guys trying to manipulate him and all.

I would like him back plx.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I want Illidan back ! :O Such a nice encounter in TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Persephonie
    I want Illidan back ! :O Such a nice encounter in TBC
    Kael was better. I want Kael back!

I would like to see his grave.

I am Death Knight - Play Free Online Games

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Faergas
    I would like to see his grave.
    Sadly, after the kill, the new felreaver maid decided to sweep around the illidans throne area. She saw a dead thing on the floor and threw it into the gargabe. From there on the garbage goes into the giant shredder, then gets compressed and then gets thrown into the abyss to decompose.

Quote Originally Posted by Skals
    Sadly, after the kill, the new felreaver maid decided to sweep around the illidans throne area. She saw a dead thing on the floor and threw it into the gargabe. From there on the garbage goes into the giant shredder, then gets compressed and then gets thrown into the abyss to decompose.
    Holy crap.

I am Death Knight - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Bender
    Illidan consumed the skull of Gul'dan in WC3, it was in the same mission where you killed Tichondrius. I'm not ace on the timeline but I would assume that it's between 6-10 WoW years since he consumed the skull.
    Oh, my bad. I was thinking he consumed it before he was imprisoned... : /
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

Didn't find any decent video on youtube about Illidan not dead can anyone link one please?
    Alma, alma, piros alma, ha nem ízlik harapj szarba
    Széna, szalma, köpönyeg, nyálazd meg a tökömet
    Ak engem baszogat, vegye be a faszomat!

Irnlord, biggest troll on Terenas EU - Horde.