15+ Year Old Account
    In the cookie jar. Stay The F*ck Away From It.

Rogue leveling build.

As the title says, im looking for a rgue leveling build.
    I have acces to two heirloom swords and daggers, so im just looking at wether combat beats assasination or the other way around
    help is appreciated

Thanks for reading!
    Abandon all hope to humanity and you won't be disappointed in random LFGs.

My Rogue

And waay too many alts

Re: Rogue leveling build.

im quite sure its combat till you are high enough lvl to get mutilate .... then figure out the rest of this

I've always found combat to be the best for leveling. Assassination lacks a lot of power until you get down to mutilate, so pre-60 combat is virtually always superior. Even after that point, I still prefer combat; you don't have to rely on poisons as much, so you don't suffer as much from going IP+Evisc. as opposed to DP+Evenom (which most mobs will die to quickly for you to do as assassination), and combat has more cooldowns at its disposal (AR+KS+Blade Flurry kills huge numbers of things).

If you do go combat, I actually suggest sword in the MH, dagger in the off. OH sword is fine, but once you pick up combat potency, the extra energy regen from the faster attack speed of the dagger is very handy (I used dal'rends MH, thrash blade OH until I picked up combat potency, then switched the thrash blade for a heartseeker)

Edit: The forum keeps yelling that I've already posted this, when refreshing the thread clearly shows I didn't >.>

Search ---> mark only Rogue forum ---> "Leveling" ---> Profit!

Dozens of threads about it already, of which about 80% have this suggestion.

15+ Year Old Account
    In the cookie jar. Stay The F*ck Away From It.

thanks guys, i really appreciate this I've gone assassination till mutilate, then the rest in combat. if it doesn't work out, i'll just switch to combat!

Thanks again guys.
    Abandon all hope to humanity and you won't be disappointed in random LFGs.

My Rogue

And waay too many alts

I use a custom combat build my self, as a level 48 rogue. I use BoA dal'rend's for MH and heartseeker for OH. I havnt tried mutilate as of yet, due to not having mutilate. For poisons i use instant MH and deadly OH. I dont use evis, because i get 60-100 more dps using rupture.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Gladriel

is the link if you wanna look it up

Sub
    Professional 'Orcer'

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk
    We're complaining about a guy ripping off a site that's ripping people off to get access to info about ripping off players in wow?
    The irony on this one is amazing.

after mutilate, some people like to use an assassination pvp build to level with