Loremaster help.

Hey Well I'm currently doing Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms and I am currently on 467 quests out of 550.
    But

I'm kinda stuck finding most of the quests.
    Anyone got any advice or which addons to use to get this done faster?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Loremaster help.

When I was doing Loremaster (as Alliance) the Wowhead comments for the individual achievements (Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms, etc) were pretty helpful. They usually have lists of individual quests and quest chains that people normally miss because they're hard to find. Can also try searching their database for items that start quests, there's probably some that you've missed.

If you use the wowhead client it can tell you what quests you have and havent completed. You can then use that to look and see where the quests are that you can pickup or whatever. Hope that helps

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I guess u are talking about Alliance side , since last time i was cheching horde's achievement is 500 quests on EK. Dunno about addons , but u can go to http://www.wowhead.com/zones=0 -> Choose a zone -> Show on map -> Alliance -> Quest Givers. Log ingame and toggle ur minimap to track low lvl quests . Also some of the quests done in Kalimdor are counted toward EK Loremaster and vice versa

There's an addon called Every Quest that can help you.

Also, do not expect to do all of Eastern Kingdoms then all of Kalimdor. There are many, many quests and chains that start in Kalimdor and end up in the Eastern Kingdoms and vice versa. The Shimmering Flats raceway quests are a good example, as is the Fallen Hero of the Horde chain. So you need to do both continents together.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Once when i was grinding my loremaster i had problems with Kalimdor , not with EK but i was because all the Vanilla Naxx quests and stuff

Oh forgot to mention I'm doing this on my horde character >_<

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

EveryQuest + Lightheaded = the best addons for Loremaster =p

EveryQuest will filter out which quests you havn't done in specific zones.

Lightheaded adds another panel to your quest log. It's linked to Wowhead, so when you click on a quest, it will show you additional information such as any rep gains, if it's part of a chain etc. The best part though, is that you are able to search through the comments people have written on Wowhead about the specific quest. Most of them say whether or not it counts for Loremaster.
    Saves you tabbing out and manually searching...

As others have said, chains will send you back and forth between Kalimdor and EK.
    And don't disregard dungeon quests! Many of them do count.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh soz for misleading Alliance side is 700 quests ??? but as guys above already mentioned there are addons connected with the sites and stuff... Guess i`m dinosaur done it oldschool alttabbing each 3-5minutes to check up on sites for quest givers :-[

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kama
    If you use the wowhead client it can tell you what quests you have and havent completed. You can then use that to look and see where the quests are that you can pickup or whatever. Hope that helps
    This.
    The WoWHead client is phenomenal. i adore it.

I used EveryQuest to find the zones that had a large number of uncompleted quests, and knocked out the last 150-odd quests (in Kalimdor) in a weekend. Although I wasn't running LightHeaded, so I was still Alt-Tabbing to WowHead to confirm NPC locations occasionally.

I didn't know about the WowHead client, so I can't comment on that one - but a mod to provide the quest completion information (especially for characters that have been questing for five years or so) is almost mandatory for getting the Loremaster achievement.