Thread: Bryntroll...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bryntroll...

Bryntroll sucks for warriors there are many better weapons out there than it. Unless you are a fresh 80 you should not need it 245 ARP weapons are better. So get to farming TOC 25, hard mode 10 man, get that hilt you have been thinking about getting (the AGL, AP and ARP one) saurfang 10 man OR get to work on that shadow's edge.

Its even worse as an off hand let the DK's and paladins have their weapon so they dont take your Cryptmaker.

Edit: for people that think Im not a warrior and think Im QQing about this terrible weapon

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...imonde&cn=Evir
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    There has never really been a time in the game when you could just do whatever you wanted with your class and be equally effective. Then, as now, smart players doing a lot of homework would figure out the most optimized way to play. You can choose to follow their recommendations, try to find an even more optimized way to play, or just do your own thing because that's more enjoyable for you, knowing that you may pay the price of being less optimized.

Re: Bryntroll...

It's just loot. QQ more.

I still dont see why people would spend the gold on Shadows Edge when they could probably spend just as much gold to pay a guild to give them 277 cryptmaker...
    Sort of a waste if you arent getting Shadowmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarwhale001
    I still dont see why people would spend the gold on Shadows Edge when they could probably spend just as much gold to pay a guild to give them 277 cryptmaker...
    you are missing the fact that shadow's edge has best possible itemization for a lvl 264 item

You're missing the fact that I know of guilds (hurf, like mine) that would accept ~25-30k gold for a 277 cryptmaker.

You're all missing the fact that it is just loot. Who cares.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evirx
    Bryntroll sucks for warriors there are many better weapons out there than it.
    lemme guess, some warrior rolled higher than you (in icc pug) and got bryntroll :-*

Bryntroll sucks for warriors there are many better weapons out there than it. Unless you are a fresh 80 you should not need it 245 ARP weapons are better. So get to farming TOC 25, hard mode 10 man, get that hilt you have been thinking about getting (the AGL, AP and ARP one) saurfang 10 man OR get to work on that shadow's edge.

Its even worse as an off hand let the DK's and paladins have their weapon so they dont take your Cryptmaker.
    LOL L2P. Bryntroll > 245 arp weapons, due to base weapon damage. BUT, in a lot of cases, the 251 arp weapons are better. Aiming for ramaladni's blade is a better idea than going with bryntroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathercy
    You're all missing the fact that it is just loot. Who cares.
    Since you seem to be incapable of figuring out this one on your own...
    Everyone but you.

An upgrade is an upgrade. Besides, if you need something like Bryntroll, then you probably aren't even close to reaching the Armor Pen cap yet.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by fishleg
    you are missing the fact that shadow's edge has best possible itemization for a lvl 264 item
    this may be true but it's still not worth the money and effort you have to put in to get it if you are not in line for shadowmourne. And as someone already mentioned before you could just ask some raiding guild on the server if you could pay them to take you with them and let you have a specific weapon.

Since you seem to be incapable of figuring out this one on your own...
    Everyone but you.
    Good to know I'm the only right one.

It's just loot. QQ more.
    um im not "QQ"ing I have better im sick of bad warriors thinking that the thing is good its TERRIBLE its the worst weapon in ICC 10 or 25 for warriors

its pretty obvious you think im not a warrior and if you dont think i am i dont see the point of your post
    There has never really been a time in the game when you could just do whatever you wanted with your class and be equally effective. Then, as now, smart players doing a lot of homework would figure out the most optimized way to play. You can choose to follow their recommendations, try to find an even more optimized way to play, or just do your own thing because that's more enjoyable for you, knowing that you may pay the price of being less optimized.

my gues is that OP is a DK or pally that got ninjad by a wrrior

My warrior's main spec is prot, offspec arms for pvp, yet I have 2 of them (one is still unenchanted/ungemmed). These days Bryn Toll goes for offspec in every pug.

um im not "QQ"ing I have better im sick of bad warriors thinking that the thing is good its TERRIBLE its the worst weapon in ICC 10 or 25 for warriors

its pretty obvious you think im not a warrior and if you dont think i am i dont see the point of your post
    I don't see the point of this thread. It is a QQ post even if you say it's not. I don't care what class you play. Bottom line, that weapon is great for warriors, pallies, or DKs if their current weapon isn't very good.

10+ Year Old Account

Shadow's Edge is what you want to go for regardless. If your guild is capable of getting H Cyrptmaker then they should be capable of helping you get the infusions done. They aren't that hard. Getting the shards is what is going to take the longest. My guild is working on its 2nd Shadowmourne, once that is done I'll be working on the infusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valmorgan
    Shadow's Edge is what you want to go for regardless. If your guild is capable of getting H Cyrptmaker then they should be capable of helping you get the infusions done. They aren't that hard. Getting the shards is what is going to take the longest. My guild is working on its 2nd Shadowmourne, once that is done I'll be working on the infusions.
    My guild is also nearly finished with its second Shadowmourne. My question is why would someone whose guild isnt capable of getting Shadowmourne (and thus most likely not capable of getting H cryptmaker) dish out the gold for Shadows Edge, when he could buy H Cryptmaker.

I don't see the point of this thread. It is a QQ post even if you say it's not. I don't care what class you play. Bottom line, that weapon is great for warriors, pallies, or DKs if their current weapon isn't very good.
    its a great weapon if you just turned 80 and havent done any thing else at all

any thing is a great weapon if you just turned 80

and its a TERRIBLE WEAPON for warriors i dont know if you read the part about 245 weapons being better than this weapon or not but ill say it again 245 ARP weapons are better than this weapon

and if you are ARP capped you still shouldnt use this weapon you should regem some of your arp gems to STR