Poll: Should there be More world PvP

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: World PvP Poll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: World PvP Poll

world pvp is awesome due to the randomness, but ganking sucks.

Been ganked while leveling wasn't fun >

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshiro
    World pvp died when they added flying mounts and the LFG (and being ported to the instance) system!
    Go find the meaning of the word "died/dead".

WPvP is not dead. Its just...nerfed :P

Quote Originally Posted by s1
    I dont care about where, i dont care about when, i dont care about flying.
    If i see red, i fight to the death.
    Would you care if you were a warrior in greens facing a shadow priest in full wrathful ?

Deleted

we will see more world pvp in cata i guess, or just some paladin attacking u in the sky on ur flying mount so u fall off and die and he bubbles and flies off again... :-\

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

World pvp is very nice.
    But since u dont actually need to travel anymore u wont get alot of world pvp.
    Flying mount > world pvp.

If u see a band of the other faction on the ground youl just stay on your mount and lol at em.

I personally play on an RPpve realm, Wyrmrest accord. Myself and my guild often do tons of world pvp, be it wintergrasp *shudder*, occupying horde cities with like, 7 people, or just gettin' out there, flagging up, and killing guards till hordies come and flag up to fight us. I'd love to play on an rppvp server, but there just isn't a server with more than a token rp community on any of them. If I'm wrong, someone please tell me, cause I'd love to check one out.
    The only problem with pvp servers is leveling. Its never fun to have all your trainers ganked (not that we dont do it when we occupy a city :P) and get slaughtered for hours on end by some asshole rogue in furious, especially when your pally (or mage, or hunter, etc) in full wrathful is on another server.

I personally love World PVP, however, I do play on a PVP server. World PVP adds some flare to what is normally the mundane task of quest grinding.

Basically, more World PVP events/activities on a PVP server would be awesome. Having them on a PVE server would just allow more options for people to flag themselves and have fun? Honestly I don't know anything about PVE servers, never played on one.
    Tacocat is a palindrome.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix the Cleaver
    Would you care if you were a warrior in greens facing a shadow priest in full wrathful ?
    World PvP is World PvP.
    Its Random, so no, i would not care