Poll: Have you finished Ulduar?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Have you finished Ulduar?

so was recently interested since pugged ulduar and ofcourse its alot easier now than it was before, but I know that a lot of people have never finished ulduar and thought Id make a poll.

Nice raid and all ^.^ more people should go

Edit, maybe I should clarify.

Was mainly interested if people have actually killed yogg-saron, later thought would be interesting to find out how many killed it in 25 aswell.. oh well, post below if you feel like telling.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Have you finished Ulduar?

Best raid in the entire game by far, you won't be disappointed.

15+ Year Old Account

I answered yes in the poll however it's not entirly true since I am missing Alone in the Darkness. Done all other hard modes + Algalon.

10 players everything but Herald, 25 players still no yogg kill, as I changed my guild when toc came out, and they weren't interested in repeating their yogg kill and we only wiped on the hardmode guardians, until toc heroic was available, and since then I wasn't in any ulduar 25 raid.

And I also have to say: Ulduar is by far the best raid instance in wotlk.

I quit during Ulduar ;[ Everytime I go there now for fun I feel so stupid for having quit during that time > : (

10+ Year Old Account

Got the 25 and 10 man drakes. Did Algalon on 25. Did some tries on Algalon 10 but missed the guild kill :/
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Since the gear is poop nowadays, with the exception of a few 25m hard mode trinks, most people on my server just run it for their drakes. I really hope they do take out the drakes sometime soon or else every scrub with be flying around on them. The ironbound is my fav model in the game and I would hate for it to be over-abused. Yes it even looks better than those uglaay frostwyrms.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkrollah
    Yes it even looks better than those uglaay frostwyrms.
    I agree, even though I also like the 25 icc drake. Got mine yesterday from pugging it last 3 days but.. don't know how many servers will be capable of doing this

Deleted

Done 10 men Glory of the Ulduar Raider + Algalon

Done 13/14 and several Hardmodes in the 25 men version

Missing Herald and Alone in the Darkness in 10, Done Alone in the Darkness in 25 however. Odd yes, but I missed the day we were doing Alone in the Darkness 10.

Brock2525

Nope. I'm gonna see if the guild 10man group I'm in would consider taking a night off from ICC to clear Ulduar one night, though. I really want to see it all.

15+ Year Old Account

Easily the best raid in WOTLK - the fact our guild was in there for approx. 6 months before we got bored says it all really.
    We downed Algalon (25) mid-October(ish) so we certainly weren't world beaters but we weren't complete scrubs either.

Just getting entry in to Algalon's room was epic enough - the fight itself is awesome!

We also got drakes - the only hard mode achievement not done was Alone in the Darkness, which we tried, but is on another level completely from One Light...

I have never finished it, mostly because I'm not in a raiding guild and almost never online at raid hours.

But I have to agree to this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo
    Best raid in the entire game by far, you won't be disappointed.
    In all of my raiding experience, I can safely say that Ulduar is indeed the most fun raid for me. The first time I had gone to Ulduar and the raid had ended I thought to myself "This is a kind of fun that I rarely have in this game".
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen321 View Post
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    Warriors will dead...

10+ Year Old Account

Sadly I have not. I want too though but most pugs are complete douche bags and wont invest the time in completing Ulduar.

Wish my guild was still together. :'(

10+ Year Old Account

Ulduar is better then ICC imo, and prolly one of the best in the game in general. And yes i killed every boss on 10 and 25man missing 2 hardmodes on 25man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Ah ffs, piece of, how do you revote? :<

Cleared all except algalon (trying to convince my guild to do the hardmodes) and I just miss yogg+1 for my drake

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio
    Done 10 men Glory of the Ulduar Raider + Algalon

Done 13/14 and several Hardmodes in the 25 men version
    same here, loved Ulduar, shame so many missed out on it.

Done evrything except Algalon on 25man.

He really was a raid destroyed :< My guild disbanded during our 'progress' on him