Blood Princes 25man HC - Orbs not showing

So, my guild was doing Blood princes 25 man Hc like every week before, the only difference being the positioning of the "Orb Watchers" (not letting them come down).

Now, i am one of them, and have never had a problem with them, even been considering this fight easy as hell for my job, but yesterday, while guarding the right-middle side of the stairs 2 (!!) Orbs came down without me ever seeing them. This (each orb for per try :> ) demoted me unspoken into the leauge of "the bads that sometimes are invited" from "ok to good DPS".
    I tried to ask anybody if they ever saw the orbs but got no response from that, and thus i believe that they might have spawned inside the walls which show the Princes "setbacks".

Has this happened to anyone else than me? Because i am thorougly dissappointed with myself for not seeing them (i always swing my camera angle around like a madman, covering the whole room in order to announce whats going on, but this time i only tunnelvsioned "my" area and STILL didnt see those 2 orbs...).

Anyone else having these problems?

Deleted

Re: Blood Princes 25man HC - Orbs not showing

I'm also in Orb duty in my guild and even if I try my best, sometimes it's literally impossible to prevent them expolding. I'm with you (mad camera flipper) that they either spawn almost on the floor/half in walls or get visible very late. Couldn't pinpoit the exact problem either.

And yes, I feel bad about it.

15+ Year Old Account

yeah sometimes they spawn in walls or something. Blizz said something about it getting fixed but no dice so far.

15+ Year Old Account

We still have them explode in mid air after they've been hit and are just starting to come down again. It's retarded. Not to mention having the fireball from Taldaran target a ranged across the room and blow up 2 seconds later before it even passes through the melee. (no iceblocks, feign death, etc is used) That encounter is buggy as hell still.

You should have an idea of where the orb landed though because it shoots out 25 fireballs at the raid and you go flying across the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun
    We still have them explode in mid air after they've been hit and are just starting to come down again. It's retarded. Not to mention having the fireball from Taldaran target a ranged across the room and blow up 2 seconds later before it even passes through the melee. (no iceblocks, feign death, etc is used) That encounter is buggy as hell still.

You should have an idea of where the orb landed though because it shoots out 25 fireballs at the raid and you go flying across the room.

yeah i did, and from my angle it seemed to have landed behind the walls.

T_T

my guild has had them spawn in the walls time to time luckily it was only 1 and was recoverable. but it is an annoyance

Not to mention having the fireball from Taldaran target a ranged across the room and blow up 2 seconds later before it even passes through the melee. (no iceblocks, feign death, etc is used) That encounter is buggy as hell still.
    Happened to us aswell when our targetted mage blinked away. So we guessed blink triggers it to explode in early stages of the fireball

They spawn in the wall and near the doorway. Those are the hardest places to see them.

I have had them blow up in the air before which I don't understand. About 15-20 feet up.

15+ Year Old Account

2 tries in a row we had back to back kinetic bombs blow up in the air during the 15% buff week. Then 2 more wipes in a row we had the fireball blow up the melee. Once on a moonkin, the other a mage. It was an epic waste of time and frustration for 4 wipes in a row. 1 kinetic blew up in the air this tuesday but with the 20% buff it was recoverable.

Nothing much you can do but curse at Blizzard and try again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Tonight we have been wiping on Blood Princes 10 HC for almost the whole night, just because these orbs spawned in the wall, and in the floor.. Blizzard fails @ programming. Sorry.

when it happens to me, they have generally not been LoS, so the old /tar kinetic bomb /cast icelance to get a tracer to it usually works. if the timer comes up for them to spawn and you can't find it, Id start spinning around with something like that to get a general idea. I know it can be a pain when you have the debuff stacking, but if you have the room split up well, you shouldnt get over 10 stacks.

RNG - Messing up your In game experience since 2004.
    Best question on a guild application.
    "Can you move out of fire?" Yes [X] No [ ]
    This is a follow up question to the question above : ORLY?
    "Why be nuetral, when you can pick a side."
    80 Human Fury Warrior -Retired
    80 Troll Marksman Hunter
    80 BE Retribution Paladin
    39 Troll Rogue
    28 Undead Priest

We have had the same thing. But also orbs that explode on invisible boxes in the air on the left and right doors, thos ones are cool.
    Wreckér
    BM Hunter Guide at Warcraft Academy

15+ Year Old Account

thats weird, I'm also a ballwatcher(nohomo) but we've never had this problem before...hopefully blizz fixes it quickly tho

however the fireball exploding b4 it gets to the target has happened numerous times before and now that u mention blink possibly causing it, it has been when myself(mage) or other mages got targeted...

Then 2 more wipes in a row we had the fireball blow up the melee. Once on a moonkin, the other a mage. It was an epic waste of time and frustration for 4 wipes in a row.
    Have happened to us as well, we deduced it's mirror image / treants that cause it. Not 100% sure of course, could be wrong...

Deleted

The kinetic bombs can spawn behind the doors, and so can the shadow orbs. Rumors say tanking Valanar near the middle of the stairs may help, but I can't confirm that personally.

With the 20% buff a kinetic bomb dropping is recoverable as long as it doesn't happen close to an Empowered Shock Vortex. The bomb itself won't kill people unless they were already on low health, or take damage from something else simultaneously. Trying to get back to the target you were dpsing when you are already at 8 stacks and low health will kill you. You can give the healers enough time to get everyone to full again, and your hybrid dps can also help in getting themselves and others up.

15+ Year Old Account

They should be able to spawn outside the doors seeing how the black clouds can spawn there