Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

For all those complaining about WoTLK

Steps to do

1.)Actually progress beyond Professor Putricide
    (if the above does not apply try progressing beyond marrowgar, i know its hard... but you can do it! ;D)
    2.) Beat LK and record fight
    3.) show this visual proof that it was said "ez"
    4.) Complete Hardmodes (ALL HARDMODES) (record)
    5.) if you have successfully completed them all and still think its ez and not a challenge, post video and brag
    6.) if youve done all of the following now stop wow, rethink your life, and do something so when you die you dont see 72 years of your life flash back with you in front of a monitor trolling the forums

EDIT*: For those jumping on the bandwagon, id like to see some people if you really do want to prove a point, link your achievements of hardmodes,if it pre dates ICC buff then i believe you, otherwise i really cant see your argument

and again, im aware its not just ICC but most hate threads lead to this

Edit 2*: it's come attention that people are coming into this thread and misunderstanding my initial post, rather then a complaint it's more of a statement of the uneccessary threads (including my own, yes I am fully aware) of post such hate withlack of a greater reason, those who are angry about the ease at which we can get gear, I have no issue with. Again this is not so much as a complaint as it is a question, if your going to complain support your statement with sources other than those pulled out of thin air or rough estimates, not only does it prove ur point further, it gives others less room for a hate filled response, perhaps the same may applyto my thread however it's a complete opinion.

Now I urge u to voice an opinion but remember like many of u attempt to make that clear both to this opinion, and other trolls within this thread, people just don't care, so then why post at all, rather than provoke the flames like I unintentionally did, just silence it

10+ Year Old Account

Re: For all those complaining about WoTLK

most ppl who complain havent beaten icc on normal or claim they did and are obvious liars

also they claim the last boss of the xpack shouldnt be the bench mark for difficulty, this is true but they also say this about anub arak heroic 25 and yogg+0

problem is they argue fights like lady vashj, kael thas, and illidan are hard bosses.......... notice they say u shouldnt base a raid on the last boss's difficulty........none of the fights leading to kael or vashj were hard and bt for the most part was pretty easy same with hyjal which i never found that hard (im not counting sunwell that was meant to keep the hard cores from crying about anything but muru)

True as the content should not be based on the last fight, but most complaints have to do with them stating "Wow is GETTING easier" so thats what this is mainly about ;P

Having one hard boss in all of ICC or TOGC does not make WOTLK good.

Check my achievements. I'm 11/12 HM.
    [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/312ehk1.png[/]

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/xlossofmex/mindgamess.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane
    most ppl who complain havent beaten icc on normal or claim they did and are obvious liars

nuff said
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Elune&cn=Nollie

clearly you didn't read well enough i said
    im quite aware, but i suppose we all have your opinions my main purpose again is to deter trolls (which i doubt i will do) but hey, why not try ;P

Edit:*Hmmm ive mis understood your statement my apologies

I thought you were stating "doing" one hard boss, not "having" its late and my mind is messing with me

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mindtricks

but this does not compute

bt the only slighty difficult fight was illidan and most guilds thought it was a joke when they got him down

kael thas > every thing in tk

vashj > every thing in ssc

Why was Sunwell progress? Killing a boss was an accomplishment.

Now, faceroll to last boss and get cockblocked?

Why do you think they added the "unlocking of wings"? So it doesn't get steamrolled you idiot.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Killing a boss was an accomplishment.
    out of curiosity, how is it still not an accomplishment? Perhaps im misunderstanding that comment, and if so i apologize, id just like to know since you used the past tense "was" im guessing your stating that it no longer is.

Most people that complain about WOTLK are still paying 15$ a month to play a game they don't like. Blizz wins anyway.

Most people that complain about WOTLK are still paying 15$ a month to play a game they don't like. Blizz wins anyway.
    thank you =]

Quote Originally Posted by ESC dontShootMe
    Steps to do

1.)Actually progress beyond Professor Putricide
    (if the above does not apply try progressing beyond marrowgar, i know its hard... but you can do it! ;D)
    2.) Beat LK and record fight
    3.) show this visual proof that it was said "ez"
    5.) if you have successfully completed them all and still think its ez and not a challenge, post video and brag
    6.) if youve done all of the following now stop wow, rethink your life, and do something so when you die you dont see 72 years of your life flash back with you in front of a monitor trolling the forums
    So yeah i heard the whole expansion contains only icc

WoW is my life, don't complain about it! Its perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah i heard the whole expansion contains only icc
    hmmm perhaps you'd like to purchase cold weather flying and see out of dalaran....

there are quite a few, but the complaints tend to center ICC, so i figured id hit at the heart of the argument, if you'd like i can refer to each?

hmmm perhaps you'd like to purchase cold weather flying and see out of dalaran....

there are quite a few, but the complaints tend to center ICC, so i figured id hit at the heart of the argument, if you'd like i can refer to each?
    Me, id like to point out the utter failure of 4 x ToC a week. That, is a fail much bigger than any.

The dumbing-down of content to allow everyone to raid instead of *raiders* is I believe the general complaint. Being stuck on a boss for *weeks* instead of hours is progression. ICC introduced the buff increments so that even if you *weren't* gearing up like you should be, you can still progress because blizz just buffs you every few weeks without you actually having to do the really hard work yourself. I cancelled my subscription before even getting to hard modes because the general IQ of the raiding WoW population keeps decreasing due to the increasing availability of content to people who stand in fire.

WoW is my life, don't complain about it! Its perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i know, i have nothing against you, perhaps you may want to re read number 6

my purpose is not to "attack" anyone's opinion, my purpose of this thread was to convey the stupidity of trolling your opinion over the internet one no one cares, though the same could apply to my thread, but i am confident most of you understand my point.

In all if you really want to make a statement of how much you dislike blizzards implementations in WoTLk, try stopping membership, and no, dont lie to us on the forums that you did, that does nothing, blizzard sees all, theres no fooling them (ok maybe there is, maybe there isn't don't quote me on that)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret
    Me, id like to point out the utter failure of 4 x ToC a week. That, is a fail much bigger than any.
    least toc is a fun little raid

shouldnt have been its own tier

shouldnt have been 4 lock outs though

How about the PvPers complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindtricks

Yeah, and I bet you did all 11 of those hardmodes in the first week after LK came out. (aka before the ezmode buff)