Gearscore client like RAWR?

Hey there I was wondering if there is a GS client/site out there that you can swap your gear around like using the client RAWR to see what your GS would be with new gear and swaps. Now that all these fools judge people on GS I want to balance out my GS with my "BiS". Any info will help greatly and early thanks!

Illrunyou ~ Lightbringer US Horde
    Gushingwhite ~ Lightbringer US Alliance

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Gearscore client like RAWR?

No. Just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    No. Just no.
    Hey im not a GS fan boy, I hate it to be honest just wondering? If not someone should jump on it cause all the stupid fan boys will have a /gasm...

^^ Lol spend one hour on Lightbringer and see why I have a request like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Illrunyou
    ^^ Lol spend one hour on Lightbringer and see why I have a request like this...
    Assuming your stats are correct in your signature I'd have to agree with the others wondering why you are requesting this.

If your stats are correct your GS should be high enough it shouldn't matter. Unless of course your server is requesting 6.5k GS for everything in which case GS should be the least of your concerns.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Its called math, look at the score for the piece you want and then add or subtract.

You can do this with Outfitter. I'm not sure if Blizzard's can too, haven't messed around with it.

Make a new gear set (outfit) and have it optimized for highest item level. The addon won't look at any stats, only item level and make it for you like that.

Of course, if you do that, I'd hate to take your paladin on anything because that is a stupid way to judge gear. It may put you in a full 277 healing set, which would have a great GS, but your dps would be in the crapper.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Fligahgigook
    Its called math, look at the score for the piece you want and then add or subtract.
    Is that how the in game comes up with it number?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik
    You can do this with Outfitter. I'm not sure if Blizzard's can too, haven't messed around with it.

Make a new gear set (outfit) and have it optimized for highest item level. The addon won't look at any stats, only item level and make it for you like that.

Of course, if you do that, I'd hate to take your paladin on anything because that is a stupid way to judge gear. It may put you in a full 277 healing set, which would have a great GS, but your dps would be in the crapper.
    This is mainly for my priest that I am trying to gear up but I will look into this, thank you very much for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    No. Just no.
    This. Gearscore has nothing to do with determining what is BiS, it just uses iLvL. iLvL =/= BiS . Why would you want or need to compare your BiS set with your highest GS set? What's the point?

because if Weapon 1 yields 10,000 dps. and Weapon 2 yields 10,000 dps... but weapon 1 is ilvl 232 and weapon 2 is ilvl 251.
    he'd want to go with the weapon 2 for purely gearscore reasons. Higher ilvl ALWAYS = higher GS. which is why people say its not a very good pointer. a Holy pally with hit gems in ilvl 264 gear probably is worse (and carried) than a holy pally correctly gemmed in ilvl 251 gear.

If you absolutely must know and cba to use the addon. www.wtfismygearscore.com gives you a calculation based on armory. But you really shouldnt need a sandbox tool to figure out what gear is better GS. its just ilvl.

ilvl sets are useful for vehicle fights. and thats about it.