Re: MLG Columbus WoW 3v3 Arena Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke
    So RMP is officially non fotm.
    Don't kid yourself.

RMP pulls a gib on Drmayo

2-1 to Arenapwnage so far

Grrr, I can't understand how people enjoy watching Arena videos. I simply Can't understand what class used what skill against what opponent and who healed that guy and so on.

For me, watching Arena movies is like watching pixels moving on the screen. Can somebody give me some tips on how to better understand Arena battles?

I have experience only on Hunters / Warlocks / Warriors / Mages / Rogues. The other classes... well, let's say I know nothing about the talent trees and skills. Is this the reason I suck at not understanding arena movies?

My Blog: http://www.wow-professions.info - 1 450 Profession Guides. Mankrik's Wife approves of this.

Orangemarmalade makes it 2-2, really nice CC out of the RMP in that game

Quote Originally Posted by pvppuppy
    Grrr, I can't understand how people enjoy watching Arena videos. I simply Can't understand what class used what skill against what opponent and who healed that guy and so on.

For me, watching Arena movies is like watching pixels moving on the screen. Can somebody give me some tips on how to better understand Arena battles?

I have experience only on Hunters / Warlocks / Warriors / Mages / Rogues. The other classes... well, let's say I know nothing about the talent trees and skills. Is this the reason I suck at not understanding arena movies?

If you anywhere near serious about pvp you should read up everything about every class. Watching these vid's can help you to understand what maybe this comp might do to your team, etc...

I don't understand why people complain about them being on the front page. This is a WoW website, why not link one of the ONLY things going on in the WoW universe?

Deleted

How do i get the stream to work? i downloaded everything it says and all i get is "MLG live stream, Now loading" stays on that any help would be nice

Edit** changed to a different browser and now it works

15+ Year Old Account

why would they host a tournament like this in the bowels of the country?

Deleted

RMP outplaying wizard cleave all day long.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by myhv
    Orangemarmalade \O/

Any tips on how to get the stream to load? I believe i downloaded everything i need...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by edinayc
    Any tips on how to get the stream to load? I believe i downloaded everything i need...
    What browser you using? i was using Opera and downloaded everything and it would not work, downloaded firefox and it worked first time :P give it a try

WHo are the commentators??? one of them says he is a high rated player, anyone know who he is????
    And download the Octoshape then try restarting once its DLWded:P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophist
    WHo are the commentators??? one of them says he is a high rated player, anyone know who he is????
    And download the Octoshape then try restarting once its DLWded:P
    Those commentators are annoying, talks like he is reading off a script, and hes doing it really bad.

and they talk for so long :<

Oh of course he is TERRIBLE at it, they are like card board cut outs of real people..... But WHO ARE THEY IN WOW i mean:P

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw
    What browser you using? i was using Opera and downloaded everything and it would not work, downloaded firefox and it worked first time :P give it a try
    Actually i was using Firefox, but i gave up on it. Switched to IE : and it worked right away.

Deleted

MOTHS! get off my screen!!!
    they seem to like flying right into my monitor and then just sitting there

I know the commentator on the right is Kintt, a former WoW pro who helped invent the Beast Cleave comp with Twixx and Flexx, before he was replaced by Toez.

those commentators are awful imo!

Anybody remember the mage's name from TBC, he was a really really good player. Pretty much a Mage legend back in the day, his name has completely slipped my mind. Played a female gnome is as much as I can remember.