Thread: Macro-question

Macro-question

Been searching around for this but havent found anything

But is it possible to make a macro that turns on Aspect of the Hawk everytime I do Serpent Sting... if it's not already active?
    I've been trying some different things but can't get it to work properly, but I'm pretty sure I've seen this kind of macro somewhere and it would be great for leveling my hunter.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Macro-question

Should be something like-
    /cast aspect of the hawk
    /cast serpent sting

If that doesn't work, check out a few of kripparrian's videos on YouTube, I believe some of his macros have something like that.

Wrong macro, I'll look one up in a moment.

#showtooltip Serpent Sting
    /cast !Aspect of the Dragonhawk
    /cast Serpent Sting

This should work, haven't tested it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll
    #showtooltip Serpent Sting
    /cast !Aspect of the Dragonhawk
    /cast Serpent Sting

This should work, haven't tested it myself.
    This works perfectly, thanks!

I'll bump this thread a little again;
    Is there any way of making a macro that will Wing Clip if you're in melee-range and Concussive Shot if you're not?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tierlol
    Is there any way of making a macro that will Wing Clip if you're in melee-range and Concussive Shot if you're not?
    You cannot add such conditions to macros (well you probably can with a lua hack, but that will get you banned), because those are all disabled by blizzard.
    What you can do is add a modifier, so for example "F" is wingclip, then "Shift+F" is concussive shot, but then again that can be accomplished by simply keybinding it to 2 different buttons.
    Incase you'd like to use such macro:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Wing Clip
    /cast [mod:shift] Concussive Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Tierlol
    This is not possible to macro as there is no range check command available
    You could have done something like this a long time ago (like 2.0 or something) but not any more.
    ARMORY - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Darkfangs

Quote Originally Posted by Alchiadus
    You cannot add such conditions to macros (well you probably can with a lua hack, but that will get you banned), because those are all disabled by blizzard.
    What you can do is add a modifier, so for example "F" is wingclip, then "Shift+F" is concussive shot, but then again that can be accomplished by simply keybinding it to 2 different buttons.
    Incase you'd like to use such macro:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Wing Clip
    /cast [mod:shift] Concussive Shot
    I see, yea that macro is what I'm using at the moment and it works fine anyway, thanks