Shadowed UF config help (minor setting)..

Hi,
    I've just started to remake my UI (which happens quite often ).. I've changed a couple of my addons and now I'm using Shadowed Unit Frames instead of Pitbull4.
    I have a problem changing the offset of auras on the target frame.
    I have already searched and browsed through the settings, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

Screenshot included, to show what I want and how it currently is..

I want the targets buff to be placed like the players buff. (currently the target buffs are offset by a small amount, but it annoys me like hell... )
    Any help? ^^

P.S: I haven't even configured 10% of my UI yet, so it's a bit messy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Re: Shadowed UF config help (minor setting)..

never used shadowed unit frames but i guess that there is a way to configure player buffs and target buffs ... so just go to ur player buffs and copy everything from there but the "x place" to ur target buffs ( i guess that's how it's called on SUF as on other addons ).
    That way it's gonna be at the same position but a bit lower...
    I am just speculating atm , i hope it helps :P

But one question..why do u want to see target buffs? in raid ur screen will be full :P

Cheers
    Zoulis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Oh u're a healer xD nvm the 2nd thing i said xD
    Hope the first thing helps

Cheers
    Zoulis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Under the target setting under aura's. There is a drop down box that tells you were the buffs will be aligned.. Put it too "Top Right"

Then set rows to 1, and depending on your scale, set your amount to scale with it.. You look like you can fit 10-12..

Yes I vaugely remembered something about the relative position of the buffs/debuffs with the buffs appearing on the first row, and the debuffs on the 2nd, hence that gap.
    That sequence is what needs changed, which I think you can do per frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

gief all ur addon names plz plz plz! nice UI!
    chadiu
    "Breaking New story! Ensidia does not get world first Heroic Toc! Ensidia fanboys are shocked!"

A simple disconnect seems to have fixed it.. Weird, because when I relogged, nothing changed but a DC seems to do the trick.
    But thanks for all the replies anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast
    gief all ur addon names plz plz plz! nice UI!
    Well.. Assuming you aren't trolling or something.. I'll post the list when I'm done.. I'm still configuring and switching out addons.
    Needs lots of work
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)