Thread: Stuffing

Stuffing

Hey, i'm using an addon called Stuffing. It collects all my bags together into one. I've had no problems with it till now, i can't figure out how to add new bag-slots to my bank. I've got them all on my main, but i recently made a bank alt, and he's pretty useless as i can't get anymore bank slots for him. Everytime i click on the bankslot it just closes the bank.
    any help?

Re: Stuffing

Turn addon off, add bags, turn addon on... hard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted

/stuffing purchase

Did you really have to post that on MMOC? Just look at the comments on the download page...

Never thought I'd have my time wasted this bad, but then I joined mmoc

Turn addon off, add bags, turn addon on... hard?
    Well i wanted a way to add new bags without having to turn the addon off, cause surely there must be a way.

And if you don't like me posting on here asking a simple question, then don't bother reading and posting and wasting my time...

Quote Originally Posted by Extasi
    Well i wanted a way to add new bags without having to turn the addon off, cause surely there must be a way.

And if you don't like me posting on here asking a simple question, then don't bother reading and posting and wasting my time...
    In all fairness, we have to read it before we can determine if it's a stupid question, and I think it's perfectly fair to waste your time when you waste ours. As someone else mentioned, the comments on the download page are a lot more suited for this question, and probably already have the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleth
    /stuffing purchase

Did you really have to post that on MMOC? Just look at the comments on the download page...
    Took me 30seconds to comfirm that was right with the comments on a downloaded site. If you download addons and unsure how to use them, check the site you downloaded it from and read some comments of it. It's best way to find out without getting abuse for a simple question.

Steps for fixing your issues:
    -Close WoW
    -Delete Stuffing from addons
    -Download Bagnon
    -Install Bagnon
    -???
    -Profit.