Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Arena Addon comp strat

Is there an addon out there like PVE addons for stratagies for arena comps?

like if your vs warrior paladin it will say a stratgy for this comp like kite warrior drain paladin if you have it if you dont dont have it do this and this

Or where do i find stratagies for arena comps?

Deleted

Re: Arena Addon comp strat

so you want to be told what you have to do in arena ? no i dont think there is such an addon, u can however use your brains.

Is there an addon that does arena for you?

No.

thats pritty negative mate = your a troll

where do i find strats for comps then?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

are you for real? stop looking for addons that play the game for you ffs. and tacts can only be aplied as a general then if the other team does smt you couldnt see comming your whole game is thrown out of balance.
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Deleted

lol nice try, can I have also addon which can play instead me that would be fun.....

wtf are you guys talking about? all i want it stratagies for different comps wtf is wrong with that?

Deleted

Because I know from a pretty safe source that knowing what the hell to do is half the battle.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sadface
    wtf are you guys talking about? all i want it stratagies for different comps wtf is wrong with that?
    No you want an addon that will tell you what to do. Thats what u said.

You can go to www.arenajunkies.com

Or maybe play around 100-500 arena fight to gain some info about the setups you play vs

arena junkies only has stratagies for a few comps not alot

Quote Originally Posted by sadface
    arena junkies only has stratagies for a few comps not alot
    If a comp is not discussed on aj forums, it's most likely so bad that you should be able to defeat them by using your brain for 5 seconds.

An addon like that for arenas would be pointless... It could tell you exactly what to do and the other team could change one thing and well, your screwed because your tactics no longer work.

Arena Junkies is one of the better ones, skill-capped.com also has some and includes videos + commentary but costs money (Although I would say it's worth it if you have never done arenas or are just getting back in to them)

Deleted

True pvpers LEARN by PRACTICING to become good, they dont use some addon telling KITE THIS DUDE AND KILL THIS DUDE use spells etc etc.

This is what separates PvP from PvE. In PvE, you can have mods tell you what you have to do, in PvP, you actually have to think for yourself. No, there is no such AddOn.

Funny how your spelling is way better in other posts, and you are showing more common knowledge.

I call troll

Try skillcapped

You're supossed to figure it out by yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck
    This is what separates PvP from PvE. In PvE, you can have mods tell you what you have to do, in PvP, you actually have to think for yourself. No, there is no such AddOn.
    Um.. Not really. The difference in PvE and PvP is that in PvE you face programmed bots, that are predictable. Therefor you can do addons for planning what to do against them, since they always tend to do the same things. In PvP you face humans, and they are not predictable in the same way. Therefor you can't have addons for them because the addons would be "out of sync". And it's not like you don't have to think for yourself to be succesful in PvE
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar
    Um.. Not really. The difference in PvE and PvP is that in PvE you face programmed bots, that are predictable. Therefor you can do addons for planning what to do against them, since they always tend to do the same things. In PvP you face humans, and they are not predictable in the same way. Therefor you can't have addons for them because the addons would be "out of sync". And it's not like you don't have to think for yourself to be succesful in PvE
    I'm pretty sure I could program a bot to run out of the fire and stay away from people so I wouldn't have to be at my computer for raiding.

PvP require more skill, communication, and coordination than raiding ever will. Don't try to argue that unless you have hit glad.