Thread: New BG

New BG

A question: why no 25v25 BG?
    It makes no sense to me that Blizzard havn't made a 25v25 BG given that 25 man is their prefered raid size for PvE. Especially with the introduction of rated BGs in cataclysm hopefully turning BGs into their real e-sport. I mean lets be honest, how many more people would watch a Paragon Vs. Ensidia (yes I know PvE != PvP but in terms of mass coordination I'm sure they're top) 25v25 BG compared to their arena tournaments? I would guess a hell of a lot more.

I also know that the 10 man guild that I am going to co-run is going to do rated BGs on off nights or after raid time and I would guess that 25 man guilds would want to too; but they currently lack a way to do that without having to drop people or by having a (massive) roster.

I really cannot understand this. The vast majority of people I have ever raided with have at least done casual BGs to flex their PvE-oneshot-peen, and certainly would be more inclined to with their entire raid going. Hell my last guild celebrated its 1 year anniversary a few months back by taking and holding a pub in Stormwind for 3 hours (horde guild) and it was one of the most enjoyable times I've ever had on WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: New BG

You can't understand what ? 10v10 15v15 40v40 already exist. Why more ?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Killer
    You can't understand what ? 10v10 15v15 40v40 already exist. Why more ?
    i think its to hard to get into the 40v40 anyway but i want a bigger BG

100 V 100 pleeeeeease
    that would require coordination

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes
    i think its to hard to get into the 40v40 anyway but i want a bigger BG

100 V 100 pleeeeeease
    It's impossible to co-ordinate a 10 man AB with people doing their own thing.

Don't want to see 100 people yelling their different strats.

10+ Year Old Account

av is being reduced to 25 on 25

Quote Originally Posted by Zamph
    It's impossible to co-ordinate a 10 man AB with people doing their own thing.

Don't want to see 100 people yelling their different strats.
    It's interesting because on my server the average Wintergrasp battle has about 100+ people. The only problem is that the other side never shows up :-(

The odd thing is that WG is much more well coordinated than the 10 vs 10. I don't think its a given that more people means more chaos. Quite the opposite is true on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes
    100 V 100 pleeeeeease
    May i introduce you to the cluster*!%@ that is WG?