Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

So it's confirmed, then.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Those who seek to control Twin Peaks will face an intense battle. The lands surrounding this ever-troubled location are key strategic strongholds of Deathwing and all of his followers. The Twilight Highlands are as rich with history as they are fraught with disaster and tragedy. Will the Dragonmaw clan, reinforced by Garrosh's Horde, take control? Or will it be the Wildhammer dwarves, reunited with their Ironforge brethren and accepted into the Alliance, who seize the peaks?
    A lot of us already knew, and it's probably old news, but it's good to finally lay that to rest. I'm still kind of waiting to hear on whether he's going to remove Blood Elves and Forsaken out of Orgrimmar, or anything that isn't an Orc.

Re: So it's confirmed, then.

garrosh's horde can be : the horde of garrosh , actual horde with every race in it.

Blizzard has already said that Warchief Garrosh Hellscream will remove the Trolls, Blood Elves and Forsaken from the center of Orgrimmar (meaning only the part where the Warchief's hut is) because only the Tauren and Orcs are strong enough to remain there.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzo
    garrosh's horde can be : the horde of garrosh , actual horde with every race in it.
    Oh, no. Sorry if I made my message unclear.

I meant he's confirmed as Warchief. I was saying that as Warchief, if he's going to be removing all races that aren't Orc from Orgrimmar.

the wildhammers are so gonna woop the dragonmaws asses

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles

I meant he's confirmed as Warchief. I was saying that as Warchief, if he's going to be removing all races that aren't Orc from Orgrimmar.
    right i didnt get it . :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Jester_Joker
    Blizzard has already said that Warchief Garrosh Hellscream will remove the Trolls, Blood Elves and Forsaken from the center of Orgrimmar (meaning only the part where the Warchief's hut is) because only the Tauren and Orcs are strong enough to remain there.
    I haven't actually seen any blue posts saying that.

I'm not doubting you, I'm saying I personally haven't seen anything confirming that.

Quote Originally Posted by knopp
    the wildhammers are so gonna woop the dragonmaws asses
    Haha, we'll see about that.

I'm wondering if that pig Varian will let the Dwarves back into the center of Stormwind, that human elitist prick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by knopp
    the Horde is so gonna woop the Alliance's asses
    Fix't
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

Yeah, I've only seen this stated in the rumor sections. I haven't seen any of this in an actual blue post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungbroh
    I'm wondering if that pig Varian will let the Dwarves back into the center of Stormwind, that human elitist prick!
    haha, icwutudidthere.

But, I don't really see any reason to remove the Trolls from Orgrimmar. I can sorta / kinda see the reasoning / ideas behind Forsaken and BE's, but not for Trolls.

Any ideas on why?

haha, icwutudidthere.

But, I don't really see any reason to remove the Trolls from Orgrimmar. I can sorta / kinda see the reasoning / ideas behind Forsaken and BE's, but not for Trolls.

Any ideas on why?
    Because they have their own city now? Why do they need to be in Orgrimmar anymore?
    Garrosh Hellscream... Making the Alliance/Horde Carebears cry since 2010.

Blizzard confirmed Garrosh as Warchief months ago.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Gungbroh
    He's so KEYOOOT! *pinches cheek* Who's an adorable troll?! YESHUARR! YESHUARR!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter
    Because they have their own city now? Why do they need to be in Orgrimmar anymore?
    Every race has their own city, yet some still want to be in the capital of the horde. OH NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter
    I wouldn't define a small series of Islands with a quest hub a major city, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina
    Blizzard confirmed Garrosh as Warchief months ago.
    Prior to this, there really hasn't been any blue posts confirming him as Warchief.

Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

Deleted

the thing below ure avatar. it makes me laugh.

haha, icwutudidthere.

Any ideas on why?
    There was speculation traversing the forums a couple of weeks ago regarding a conversation that's held between Vol'jin and Garrosh. Vol'jin tells Garrosh that he isn't pleased with the way the new Warchief is handling his Horde and that when Garrosh makes the ultimate error, Vol'jin will be the one to put an arrow in his back. One sure way to get your race kicked out of a place of power within a major capital is to insult your Warchief and that's just what Vol'jin does.

Now, it's just speculation at this point, it may be the reason behind why Garrosh only allows Tauren and Orcs to remain. Of course, the Forsaken are in the dog house with the rest of the Horde for what happened in Northrend and the Blood Elves, being tied in closely to the Forsaken, are likely taking the fall for what their transformed brethren had done; the Forsaken, after all, are mostly comprised of undead High Elves and their now undead Lordaeron Human allies.

It's rumored that Garrosh not only kicks the trolls from Orgrimmar's center, but also banishes Vol'jin to the Echo Isles so that he can't interfere in his business any longer. If the speculation is true, then this also means that Tauren leader Cairne Bloodhoof will be accidentally murdered by Garrosh, likely the turning point for his character. Hopefully this transforms Garrosh into a more sobered Warchief, a violent and hot-headed one due to the fact that he's a Hellscream, but one capable of making better decisions and not solving all of his problems with fighting.

I think the Horde speculation was cool and interesting, particularly because it makes Garrosh a more well-rounded character than what we've been shown.

Likewise, the speculated political turmoil of the Alliance is pretty cool as well.