considering a reroll but I'm confused. need help srsly

I have 9 80's already. all classes but the druid. I'm considering to reroll alliance on another server.

after all the playing I can't seem to adopt a class, not matter how much I play one, no matter how much I read on it.

I don't like tanking even when I'm doing it good I feel bad. its stressful with bad healers and annoying.
    I like healing, love the control on whats gonna happen (wipe or not) also nice to compete in raid
    I don't favor mana or runic power or energy, or rage its just a bar.
    I like to keep doing something (not waiting for ressource like on my rogue)
    I like dpsing all kind of rotations. love the competition
    I hate totems but I love their buffs
    I slightly hate pets.
    I love being flashy (often simply by using a bad class and outperforming people with it)
    I like to pve and pvp. I like to not be helpless when I get ganked
    I seem to perform better as a caster then a melee dps wise, some says its normal at 4, 4.5k gearscore range.

anybody has an idea of what would fit my taste? am I too picky? I personally think I want everything cuz I hate waiting (like heroics queues lol)

serious feedback please... I feel like I'm blind and the answer is in my face.

Re: considering a reroll but I'm confused. need help srsly

Sounds like a Death knight or a warlock. Except both have pets, maybe a mage?

I personally have a death knight and a mage at 80 and I enjoy the mage more. In both pve and pvp.

Considering the last class you have yet to try is a druid, I would say try that and go Boomkin or Resto.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like a druid to me. :P

Tree's are great in PvE and in PvP and I personally really like the healing style. I've got every healing class their is and I still prefer my druid.
    Not to mention if you decide a Tree isn't what you'd like, you can always switch to boomkin or kitty.

It seems to be you like and dislike some aspect of every class and as such pinpointed one of them is hard. I'd recommend a priest. Caster dps and 2 very different styles of healing should you be unsure whether you want to heal or dps later on.

Edit: As said above either a resto/elemental shaman or a resto/balance druid would always fill those 2 spots. The fact you've leveled every class to 80 means you must have some indication of what you like to play, otherwise maybe you just don't enjoy the game? :S

Yup, sounds like you're a born and destined resto druid player mate. Get too it =P

A priest is both a ranged dps and a healer with TWO(!) Healing specs. So if you play priest you can do everything you said you like.
    Or maybe a druid, they can do all the roles there is in wow atm. But you already know this.

based off your. i like to always be doing something statement.

i would say a dw frost dk. obliterate+frost strike spam.

plus you get 2 of the shaman totem buffs(horn and melee haste)

you dont have a perm pet. just a cd pet.

you dont use mana.

although you dont like melee as much as casters, i would give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia
    Considering the last class you have yet to try is a druid, I would say try that and go Boomkin or Resto.
    i was thinking the exact same thing. maybe dual-spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Lets cross off the list, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Damax
    I don't like tanking even when I'm doing it good I feel bad. its stressful with bad healers and annoying.
    Druid, warrior, Deathknight, Paladin
    I like healing, love the control on whats gonna happen (wipe or not) also nice to compete in raid
    I don't favor mana or different ressource.
    Paladin
    Druid
    Priest
    Shaman
    I like to keep doing something (not waiting for ressource like on my rogue)
    Rogue Druid
    I hate totems but I love their buffs
    Shamans
    I slightly hate pets.
    Hunters
    Warlocks
    I seem to perform better as a caster then a melee dps wise, some says its normal at 4, 4.5k gearscore range.
    Deathknight
    Warrior
    Druid (kittie)
    Rogue
    Shaman (Enh)

Quit WoW, or be less picky

Edit: Mage isnt crossed off, play on your mage then.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Damax
    I have 9 80's already. all classes but the druid. I'm considering to reroll alliance on another server.

after all the playing I can't seem to adopt a class, not matter how much I play one, no matter how much I read on it.

I don't like tanking even when I'm doing it good I feel bad. its stressful with bad healers and annoying. - Resto druid
    I like healing, love the control on whats gonna happen (wipe or not) also nice to compete in raid - Resto druid
    I don't favor mana or different ressource. - Resto druid
    I like to keep doing something (not waiting for ressource like on my rogue) - Resto druid
    I like dpsing all kind of rotations. love the competition - Resto druid
    I hate totems but I love their buffs - Not resto druid
    I slightly hate pets. - Resto druid
    I love being flashy (often simply by using a bad class and outperforming people with it) - Resto druid DEFO
    I like to pve and pvp. I like to not be helpless when I get ganked - Resto druid DEFO
    I seem to perform better as a caster then a melee dps wise, some says its normal at 4, 4.5k gearscore range. - Boomkin if u wanna dps.

anybody has an idea of what would fit my taste? am I too picky? I personally think I want everything cuz I hate waiting (like heroics queues lol)

serious feedback please... I feel like I'm blind and the answer is in my face.
    Druid.

so far I've got:

recommandation
    dk 2
    warlock 1
    mage 2
    druid 7
    priest 2
    shaman 1

looking for more feedback please. show me your skills! erm logic!

10+ Year Old Account

Based on what you've said, go either Frost DK (my personal favorite) or druid (probably resto). Mage is a distant third.

Frost DK-
    -always doing something, interesting rotation/priority system
    -provides totem buffs without totems (horn and haste)
    -don't have to wait on resources unless you're in UH presence (which I wouldn't reccomend)
    -not helpless in PvP due to Frost presence, Icebound Fortitude, and Army

Resto druid- to be honest I've never played one.
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Seems like you might enjoy a druid, I'd try one on the PTR if I were you.

I actually did try a druid on the ptr. I enjoy healing as a druid and I thinks its one of the most fun healers to play alongside the priest. I can't get myself to play feral druid on the ptr but the one I leveled to 29 is doing fine as feral. haven't tried boomkin. so might just go back on ptr to test more

so I played my mage and now my dk. I enjoy my dk more so far. I will now go play around with the druid on ptr

all your feedback are greatly appreciated. might start a druid and play my dk from time to time

If you want to go for a healer, I would say Holy Paladin. According to your post, you would like to be good in both PvE and PvP. Paladins are the ideal healer in PvP due to their high health pool. You get Paladin Buffs to pass around, so that satisfied your need for awesome buffs and no totems. If you know what your doing, you're not going to run out of mana. And as for being flashy, there are so many bad Paladins out there, being a good one would make you stick out.

If you really want to be a healer, but don't want to be a paladin, I'm really indifferent on the other classes. Healers all do the same thing, but they all do it in a slightly different way. I just thought a paladin fit your wants the most. (And no Shamans. Shamans=totems. You don't want totems.)

If you want to be a Melee DPS, I recommend a Frost DK. The Frost priority system is really fun IMO and it always has you doing something, so no waiting. You give out an Attack Power and a Haste buff. DKs are good in both PvE and PvP. No pet to worry about. (Unless you decide to go Unholy for some reason...) And as for being flashy, the same reason for the Holy Paladin applies here too.

I don't really have any input for Ranged DPS. I've never seriously played one in PvE or PvP. Sorry.

Even though I've made these recommendations, I still recommend leveling a Druid. They have Restoration for healing and they have Balance for Ranged DPS. (I'm not recommending Feral DPS since you don't like energy as a resource, and I'm not recommending Feral Tanking because you don't like Tanking.) Moonkin DPS is okay, but I don't like it personally. The rotation is too simple for me. I've heard Tree Healing is fun, but I haven't tried it personally. Even though I don't really like moonkins, you should still try a Druid. You'll never know until you try one.

I hope that I've been some help. Good luck picking a class. And sorry for the wall of text. ;D

So I tried Moonking and I thought the rotation was interesting enough as caster. even though its simple you still have more choice than an elemental shaman lol

I healed yet another h as resto druid on the ptr and while prolly not the best at it. I think its kinda fun and strong.

as for the pvp aspect of the druid I'M blind. but I guess I'll see that later right?

I keep my death knight close, I do enjoy dpsing on it, I'm just highly sad about what cata's gonna do with it. (less rune, stronger blow like a warrior) also enjoying blood dps which is going away. which would leave only frost (not a fan of unholy even though its very effective in pvp)

alrighty.... gonna level the last class to 80. *starts puking* at least leveling on alliance side should keep me interested (since its new) ty everyone

Would any of you that posted before change their mind if I added:

I like to be able to kill people in pvp and not just swing for an hour at that resillience healer (like a paladin would)

my only fear with going for a druid is that I don't think they do great in pvp as cat or boomkin. (energy doesn't bother me as much in pvp than pve)