Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed about the removal of PoT and Guild Talents/Currency. I just hope they work Guild Rep/Exp so it makes being in a Guild just that bit more important. I'm hoping that they work it so there are fewer pug raids asking for ridiculous GS numbers and people actually form or join Guilds so they can progress in raids more.
    One of the things I hated most about WotLK was being able to purchase Tier items with badges, imo it diminished the need for a guild and is what helped make pugs get so out of control to this date.

im glad the ogrim hammer went down. my hope is the alliance shot that poorly made blimp outta the sky what a disgusting horde machine

Seems to me more of the new Activision at work than blizzard. Scrubbing lots of good ideas when the old blizzard would have taken there time and got them right. But now they have to many people breathing down there necks and forcing them to make deadlines. R.I.P blizzard

Is this some kind of joke?
    Please tell me it's some kind of joke?

15+ Year Old Account
    cool stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    wow... that's bad... very bad... It might not even be worthed going back at cata... no Path of titans... no archeology... no guild talents...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by golbez View Post
    wow... that's bad... very bad... It might not even be worthed going back at cata... no Path of titans... no archeology... no guild talents...
    They're not removing archeology, do you even read?

People seem surprised? New dances anyone?

I am excited to see this video of zones that we at the mmo-champion community have never seen before.

*coughs blood*

sorry, I'm still a bit sick from my time traveling.

first

[edit]: nevermind, f'ing comcast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidraysPwn View Post
    Seems to me more of the new Activision at work than blizzard. Scrubbing lots of good ideas when the old blizzard would have taken there time and got them right. But now they have to many people breathing down there necks and forcing them to make deadlines. R.I.P blizzard
    Warcraft Adventures and Starcraft: Ghost (along several other Blizz's IPs that never saw the daylight) says hi.

It has nothing to do with Activision, Blizz has a long tradition of scrapping half-good and somewhat-finished projects when they think it's not good enough. They have HUGE high standards. And for the looks of it, Path of Titans was getting complicated to figure out and guild talents would bring nothing but guild drama.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Rossmcsauce View Post
    Path of the Titans and Guild Talents were two of the things I was looking forward to most in Cataclysm... I'm very disappointed. =(

Same here ...

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe yeah that is a bummer about the path of titans & guild talents taken out... Top of that Heroic Deadmines & Shadowfang Keep won't be ready in time... yikes... Don't get me started with New Dances no mention of it .. This expansion is shaping up to be alot like Burning Crusade was at Launch... "Wait for Content Patch" "gasp"
    Last edited by asphyx5; 2010-06-13 at 09:01 AM.

a small question.... can we stand on the bank roof or its not possible any more :< ? with new Org style.

Barrens no-more, it looks seriously like Icecrown to me.Looks like Azerothians took a greater look at technologies, and it looks darn good.

the delay of SFK and DM delays
    Um... what?
    I look forward to playing my character the exact same way I do now
    Because new spells and talents are unlikely to change the way you play your class.
    5man random bg
    What's a 5 man random battleground? Never heard of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CenVan View Post
    a small question.... can we stand on the bank roof or its not possible any more :< ? with new Org style.
    The bank is not at the same place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, whiners already. People who couldn't be arsed reading the guild levels and unlockable guild content. The delay on SFK and DM suggests they're changing the dungeon quite dramatically and it's only a side project really compared to the main content of Deepholm, Skywall, Grim Batol, etc.

Then again, whiners only ever read half a post before they spam MMO with their tears

I'm liking the idea of Algalon-style bosses on timers hopefully to make it a real challenge, though this "horrific secret" reeks of C'thun

all of this + :(

Quote Originally Posted by Agarash View Post
    Right, they start removing things...
    Path of the Titans was one of the most interesting things about Cataclysm and they remove it...and replace it with medium glyphs, oh the fun!
    Guild talents too, would have been interesting to be able to personalize the guild but no, now what we've got? Just another faction to mindlessly grind...oh the fun!
    Also now Archaeology will be for cosmetic stuff...again oh the fun!
    At least we still have heroic Deadmines and SFK...oh wait...
    This is evolving into another "more of the same" expansion, won't be surprised by other cuts along the way till release...
    :'(

Deleted
    All the best thing gone

shame on you blizz