Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Draenei or Night Elf?

As the tittle states. what race would be better for pvp and what race for pve and why?

Cheers. Beckers.

The xpac is ending, racials are changing, if you want to be short sighted I guess draenei for both.

Deleted
    Let the Draenei Appreciation Thread guide you towards your destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf would be your best bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Space Goat. No question.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Let the Draenei Appreciation Thread guide you towards your destiny.
    My thoughts exactly. If I was gonna make another alliance hunter atm it'd be draenei for sure.
    Neither of their racials are really gamebreaking atm so either choice wouldn't make much of a difference in pvp and pve.
    Roll a female draenei. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ciation-Thread here's some 'and why'

well 1% more hit which is good for pve nad pvp and a minor heal which is good for pvp as well as Draenei, nightelf can shadowmelt which is basicly didicated for pvp as a nice "interrupt" because target lose you as target and you got quickness which means you have 2% chance for the enemy will miss on you, but i'll sugguest dwarf as the best both for pve and pvp because of 1% more crit on guns and stoneform d:

10+ Year Old Account
    in general i like NE for leveling but Draenei works better for end game

and then by the end of the year all racials will change so i sugest choose the ass you would like to keep seen for a wile

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    in general i like NE for leveling but Draenei works better for end game

and then by the end of the year all racials will change so i sugest choose the ass you would like to keep seen for a wile

You really need to work on that "getting a life" thing if you actually consider your character's ass as a perk/drawback to choosing a race. It's like when people say "I choose female so i'm not lookin at a guy's ass!". I have been playing my Hunter since November'05, and I could not even begin to describe what his ass looks like considering I've never looked at it.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    You really need to work on that "getting a life" thing if you actually consider your character's ass as a perk/drawback to choosing a race. It's like when people say "I choose female so i'm not lookin at a guy's ass!". I have been playing my Hunter since November'05, and I could not even begin to describe what his ass looks like considering I've never looked at it.
    Tool.
    Ot; Draenei for waggle.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gnome,named gnomeyone.

Shadowmeld is far more useful than a crappy little heal in my opinion.

Then again I am a warrior and being able to stealth until my enemy is up close and personal is awesome.

draenei hit buff aura was confirmed to be going away come cata.. dwarf is good, worgen will probably be good.

Lol, anyone who says draenei heal is good for pvp, does not pvp. The heal is really crappy, with bursts and MS the heal is non existant. The only way it could ever be useful is for a reset, even then that's not very likely considering you're a hunter. The night elf dodge is very good in pvp, and the smeld helps throw teams off if u have a stealthing pet. Plus smeld can be used to "vanish" spells off.

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    Funny considering your forum name.

Night Elves can do flips.

/thread
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Night Elves can do flips.

/thread
    While I voted draenei, I must admit this is a good point. Considering you'll be jumping as a hunter far more than other class makes this even more valid. Jumping around trying to get 4+ consecutive flips also helps kill time.

Depends. If you wanna roll a shaman, I'd take Draenei but if you want a druid I'd go nightelf. It's a matter of preference I guess.