Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Uploadz them! want to see Prentice!

Quote Originally Posted by Peadoughbare View Post
    Uploadz them! want to see Prentice fail!
    Fixed for ya ^^

Seriously though. Please dont edit out the bad parts. Were all human :/ (Well, except maybe ronark...?)
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

The video is completely unedited. It will not have any music of any kind. I also recorded the Ventrilo audio. You can hear everything said during the fight with one exception. Because Ventrilo doesn't play my voice back through my computer, you won't here me talk at all. I think I talked very briefly at three points in the fight to confirm the instructions given to me.

Depending on the quality of the feed once I upload it, you might be able to see that we had 50 attempts remaining when we killed him. One-shotting every boss is SO NICE!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    The video is completely unedited. It will not have any music of any kind. I also recorded the Ventrilo audio. You can hear everything said during the fight with one exception. Because Ventrilo doesn't play my voice back through my computer, you won't here me talk at all. I think I talked very briefly at three points in the fight to confirm the instructions given to me.

Depending on the quality of the feed once I upload it, you might be able to see that we had 50 attempts remaining when we killed him. One-shotting every boss is SO NICE!!
    Where you going to upload it? fileshare/youtube etc

Uploading Part 1 to Youtube right now. Uploader says 32 minutes remaining. The file is over 400MB. I'll post the link to the video eventually. It's almost 1AM here and I am getting pretty damn tired.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-06-24 at 12:44 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Oh, if my Youtube profile page ain't pretty enough for ya, I could care less.

You need some sick background now Prentice. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    The video is completely unedited. It will not have any music of any kind.
    I already love this endeavor more than any other.

So the upload of part 1 just finished. According to the one of the warnings, it is still being processed. You can view the file but the quality is super shitty. The file I uploaded was 720p. Hopefully the higher resolutions will be available shortly.

---------- Post added 06-24-2010 at 06:27 AM ----------

There appear to be a couple of skips in the video. You may see a couple of one second hiccoughs, but there's nothing I can do about those. That's just the way Fraps works by segmenting the recording into 3.90GB files. There is one part right after Fury of the Frostmourne where you may notice a ~3 or 4 second gap. Fraps stops recording when you tab out and I wanted to mute the vent conversation for the sake of a little bit o' RP footage.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-06-24 at 06:28 AM.

720p quality should be up in -half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Peadoughbare View Post
    720p quality should be up in -half an hour.
    P2 is uploading right now and should be up in 21 minutes according to the timer. Hopefully by the time I wake up, these videos will be viewable at decent resolutions.

Thanks alot prentice, should go get some sleep now sir!

That is the stream that my guildmate has been using. Mind you, he's a resto druid and that really wouldn't satisfy the "Ret PoV" request. I would have to run my own.

I guess my point is: Are people actually willing to sit there and watch a video stream during the hours that they could be raiding? If I hosted the stream then it would be over and done with when the raid ended. If I posted this on youtube, I would have to deal with all of the backlash from douchebags leaving comments.
    "Lol u missed some divine storms....sad that ppl in 277 ger can't even do rotations right...go get carried bad"

"Innocence - The light of dawn; Sorry, what did you say? I can't hear you over my legendary title."

The reality of streams is, tons of fanboys watch them, and you can throw up a post on MMO-champion inviting people to join you. I've watched a couple streams before I was doing hard-modes myself and a lot of them just end up bullshitting between wipes AFK's and trash and such. It can actually be pretty fun.

What sct do you use prentice?
    I can't seem to get mik's to do that. as I have tryed before

Parrot. It's part of the "Sol" UI on wowinterface.

Parrot. It's part of the "Sol" UI on wowinterface.
    What size is your screen prentice? Looks hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Like mah -

Also what resolution do you play on?
    Last edited by Peadoughbare; 2010-06-25 at 02:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the best live streaming software available is the same that Xfire uses however you don't have to use it through Xfire you can just create a live stream channel I use to stream raids back during Ulduar.

http://www.livestream.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?