3.3.5 Next Week?

I was just checking on my battle.net account and saw this at the top of the screen.

The Terms of Use for Battle.Net and related services will change on 6/22/2010. Please follow the link below and read the new Terms of Use.

That falls on this coming Tuesday, could it be hinting at the patch releasing?

That is entirely possible yes, or the week after.
    Depends on further major downtimes on further realms for these "preperations" for cataclysm, which I doubt they would have coincide with a substantial patch.

yo dawg I herd u liek constantly thinking about the future and not enjoying what you have today dawg - it's so super important that we make 100 threads speculating that it's next week dawg

eh maybe maybe not who cares when it comes out it will be out. otherwise flooding the forums on "will it be out next week?!?!" doesnt do anything but flood the forums more because im sure there are at least 20 other topics with the same title

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    People thought it was next week last week. It might be next week, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Irony inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

Sorry if I have apparently offended a few of you by posting this? I didn't see any posts on the first few pages about this and figured that the ToU updating on a potential patch day was a good possibility of a patch.

Well if it does drop, at least there will be a ton of stuff to do. New boss and Midsummer fananza

With the last 'update' applied, and somewhat mysterious B-net maintenance, which I would assume is readying it for RealID. I'd say the chances are high.