Thread: Any1 knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere outside McDonalds, free internet

Any1 knows?

Any1 who knows why the EU servers is down? It says when u start wow that they are preparing for the new expansion. Any1 who can help me?

Some of the EU servers are having an extended maintenance to prepare for Cataclysm, as you, yourself said. There's nothing you can do about it. The servers are down.

Deleted
    Under the message of extended maintenence you will find a list of servers that are affected.
    If all your characters are on servers that are down until midnight you should think of
    doing something different for once

Go outside for a long walk, hook up with some friends and watch the world championship in soccer.
    OR you could just reroll another char on a different server for the shits of it

Good luck!

So when you read the news from Blizzard that says why it's down, you feel the needs to come here and then ask why it's down...

*sniffs*

Smells like a troll to me, and that's being kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    Never quite understood people playing humans. Isn't the point of a fantasy game to be something else not something you are irl, then again you dont exactly encounter dragons irl either unless you count my sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    watch the world championship in soccer.
    FOOTBALL :O

Not the dreaded S word The game is called Rugby Football, give it the respect it deserves
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiry View Post
    So when you read the news from Blizzard that says why it's down, you feel the needs to come here and then ask why it's down...

*sniffs*

Smells like a troll to me, and that's being kind.
    I think that this is just a case of being bad at noticing stuff.
    Could be a troll tho, or atleast everything becomes once people get "busted" anyways

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    FOOTBALL :O

Not the dreaded S word The game is called Rugby Football, give it the respect it deserves
    Haha. Im not talking about rugby.

Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have to vote troll... It's not a matter of noticing when they say "it says they're prepping for the expansion, but why is it down?"

That's just -1/10 trolling...

10+ Year Old Account
    world championship in soccer.
    Football...football....fooootbaaaaalllll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrra Coventry View Post
    I'm going to have to vote troll... It's not a matter of noticing when they say "it says they're prepping for the expansion, but why is it down?"

That's just -1/10 trolling...
    So be it! Atleast we got to give away a few tips on what to do until the servers get back up

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Football...football....fooootbaaaaalllll
    Yeyeye! I know its called football. But i tried to be international to avoid
    shit like rugby and american football. Everyone knows what soccer is and it
    cant be misunderstood for rugby or any other crap

The servers are down because Blizzard have taken them down. Should say in the "Breaking News" why they are down and when they're expected to be up again. I'm at work so I can't check for myself.

As for the football, I can't watch the bloody thing because of those african horns they're using at the matches. Sounds like I have a beehive in my TV.