Thread: Sexism in WoW

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Your sis should stick to tetris..
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Whats wrong whit PETA? ofc they are noobs that stand for something that cant be stopped and shit.. but hey, on every protest this organization have, there its chicks who gets naked to protest

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be a troll.

If this is for real.. then wow lol. I can't stand people who take things to extreme. Lighten up. I'm female, and I don't find anything on WoW offensive to me. It's a GAME.
    I am a filthy casual!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    This. Also put her down the world dosent need feminist Peta workers.
    Are you saying that I should kill my sister?

Gee, thanks alot for the advice, asshole.

This is rather shocking. Sexism is just one big social joke. What's more important is why do you have a computer in your kitchen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't she roll a male character or an Orc/Tauren/Troll/Undead female. Seems like an easy fix imo.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I always wonder if feminists ever wondered why man always did the hard jobs instead of them, did they never think that maybe said males wanted to spare their loved ones from a hellish, meaningless, repetitive life? give them a good life build on their sweat and blood, instead of allowing them to go and suffer them selfs?
    Maybe im the only selfless guy out there, but i worked several times and i would never want that kind of life to my gf, if i could i would do it all by myself so she didnt have to.

And yet, they see it as a big "haha you cant do it, you arent good enough"
    Also hilarious how females are the ones who sell them selfs out as an easy way out, who sexualized them selfs and who degraded them selfs, i guess most feminists never went to a bar or a club, its not guys who do it, we simply enjoy it, hell like girls wont like a guy barely clothed or that uses sexy clothing (which are quickly tagged as gays by all other males as a defense mechanism )

The most of the whole abuse thing has a lot more to do with "im stronger then you are thus i can beat the shit out of you if you dont do what i say" then it has to do with them being girls, most guys who beat girls would also beat weaker guys in exact same circumstance.
    "I think some of our best class designs come out when a mediocre player can get X performance out of the class with a simple rotation, but an exceptional players can coax slightly > X damage by doing a more complex rotation." - Ghostcrawler
    Its official, there is no skill in wow nor is it designed to require it, stop wasting time reading/making guides and just face-roll, you will just do "slightly" less dps.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol i would hate to have your sister. Not that I'm a sexist or an animal hater or anything but i am annoyed with anyone so passionate and outspoken about anything really

Your sister needs to chill the hell out.

I'll start off by saying I'm a girl, and not a girly-girl in the slightest. I find the jokes hilarious because they ARE stereotypical. When I first heard the female human jokes (thanks CoS) I laughed so hard! They're honestly funny, and while I could understand how she could get upset over it I feel she overreacted.

The PETA thing.... don't get me started. I love animals - they're tasty.

Seems like your sister is the kind who would burn her bra and swear off men... I mean no disrespect, it's just a stereotype.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this thread because it is getting out of control.
    Dawwwwwww