RAF Serious Question

OK, so like I stated many moons ago when this first was discussed, Blizzard has tied the RAF rewards to game time. I have two questions for someone that may have actually done this.

1. Can it be another account that is already tied to your current Battle.net
    2. Do you get the rewards all at once, or do you still have to wait out the time regardless of how much is purchased up front? For example, they have the six month package on sale. If that was chosen do you get all of the rewards up to the six month bracket or do you have to actually wait out the time?

Not looking to get into the ethics of this entire thing, just looking for some answers.

Thank You

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    OK, so like I stated many moons ago when this first was discussed, Blizzard has tied the RAF rewards to game time. I have two questions for someone that may have actually done this.

2. Do you get the rewards all at once, or do you still have to wait out the time regardless of how much is purchased up front? For example, they have the six month package on sale. If that was chosen do you get all of the rewards up to the six month bracket or do you have to actually wait out the time?

Not looking to get into the ethics of this entire thing, just looking for some answers.

Thank You
    Depends on whether you purchased gametime or subscription.
    gametime = instant
    sub = wait three months to get one month of gametime

You already got answers in the other thread, I fail to see the need for another one.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post

Thank You
    1.: Think you can RAF merged accounts but they must be inactive for a minimum of 2 years.
    2.: If you subscribe for game time, you will be rewarded per month for 6 months. If you buy all the 6 month game time and put it on, you will be given those months of rewards - how I understand it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    You already got answers in the other thread, I fail to see the need for another one.
    I actually started this first but that’s is for keeping me in line dad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    1.: Think you can RAF merged accounts but they must be inactive for a minimum of 2 years.
    2.: If you subscribe for game time, you will be rewarded per month for 6 months. If you buy all the 6 month game time and put it on, you will be given those months of rewards - how I understand it.
    If I understand correctly you are saying buying the Six month option you would receive all six months of rewards. That’s how I understand it as well just curious if anyone has actually tried it.