Thread: mouse size

mouse size

Is there a way to make the mouse icon larger? I lose where the mouse pointer is during big battles.

Mine is very large already.
    So is my mouse icon.

;D;D;D;;DD;;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;;D;D;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk
    The goblins have allied with the horde in the past, so i assume that the Alliance force thought that the Goblins are once more in league with the goblins.

I do not believe you can change or replace the cursor, but there is an addon to add trails or various other effects when it moves to make it easier to locate.
    Cursor @ Wowinterface

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I do not believe you can change or replace the cursor, but there is an addon to add trails or various other effects when it moves to make it easier to locate.
    Cursor @ Wowinterface
    thx much

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...allCursor.html much beter if you ask me, also windows has something similair with ctrl if i remember right.

Indeed that one does look interesting, may well give that a try myself as a replacement for the one I was using myself, hence my suggestion of it in the first place.

I've been using _Cursor for a while and love it. The only downfall is that you have to move the cursor to get a feel for where it is. Granted with Snowfall cursor it seems to be the same, but instead of following the trail of _Cursor, it seems Snowfall might be a better choice as it gives you your mouse location immediately instead of having to "track" _cursor from it's trail.

Seems interesting!