Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by proc View Post
    We had it all along *cough* hardest by far, and only have gotten it by pure luck on a character that I didn't need it on.
    the other difficult one for me was the kill FC 5 times in EotS

Deleted
    Im having probs with Resilent Victory in AB atm and i just need 100 wins:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Man for me as a clothy. Almost cried!! Thank God for Healer XD!
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

WSG - frenzied defender - Is Hella easy... just do it during childrens week. I thought it would be a piss achievement, and it was. How do you return 5 in one match when each side only has the flag 3-4 times? each grabs, first to drop loses 1-0... but childrens week, you get 6-7 people in your flag room defending and sometimes a grab and dropper for the other side. It was the tits.

I'm still missing http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=213
    and http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2192

I might somehow get "Stormtrooper" in a lucky match but I think "Not without a Scratch" is impossible without a premade. Most of the time the first siege vehicle goes down before anybody can get into it.

I have nearly everything exept some things like "kill 2 flager before they leave the room...", fine when they come with 3 healer, 3 dps and a tank to take the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline View Post
    I have nearly everything exept some things like "kill 2 flager before they leave the room...", fine when they come with 3 healer, 3 dps and a tank to take the flag.
    That is also easy as pie during childrens week. Piss if you miss it, but gold if you are there for it.

---------- Post added 06-24-2010 at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I think "Not without a Scratch" is impossible without a premade. Most of the time the first siege vehicle goes down before anybody can get into it.
    That's generally how it goes. 2 people get that first demo to a sliver of health but don't kill it so that it'll roll up and then get killed for slow respawn. Or if there is any dock resistance, that first demo is gone before anyone can get to it.