Real ID ERRORS?!

I started a level one on one of the new servers and i am unable to see the bar where you can type to "Tell your friends what you are doing" and i am also unable to send Real ID friend requests and unable to see the "Pending" tab. All servers are locked but i am on Proudmoure atm. A bug or glitch with the new system maybe?????

Anyone else got this issue? Just wanna make sure its not my WoW and making sure i dont gotta repair or something. Please put your input!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by HarickThePally View Post
    I started a level one on one of the new servers and i am unable to see the bar where you can type to "Tell your friends what you are doing" and i am also unable to send Real ID friend requests and unable to see the "Pending" tab. All servers are locked but i am on Proudmoure atm. A bug or glitch with the new system maybe?????

Anyone else got this issue? Just wanna make sure its not my WoW and making sure i dont gotta repair or something. Please put your input!?!!?
    Yeah I did too, weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

Happened to me earlier.
    In the battle.net account management there is an option to modify parental settings.
    I am unsure why but my account did not have the "Enable Real ID" box checked so I like yourself was unable to see the pending tab.

Try changing this option before doing any kind of reinstall etc.
    Hope that helps