Unhappy Clicked off the ICC buff, can you get it back?

If someone in your raid clicks off the ICC buff is there anyway to get it back? any help would be amazing
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

10+ Year Old Account
    Make everyone leave the instance for 45 minutes and go back in. If anyone goes back in during the 45 minute period you'll have start the 45min timer all over again.

A soft reset should do it (have everyone leave instance for half an hour). If not, only other way is to contact a GM and your ID will probably reset before you can talk to one.

If it's a fresh run, have everyone zone out, raid leader set it to a different version and then set it back. Should be back on. Worked for one of my GDKP runs.

ok ty all, some @$$hat pug clicked our buff off, so now we gotta wait for the soft reset it looks like
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

just leave the instance with everyone else, click the reset instance option as the rl and go back in. No need to wait 30+ minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
    ok ty all, some @$$hat pug clicked our buff off, so now we gotta wait for the soft reset it looks like
    Or you could do it the non-casual way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Or you could do it the non-casual way?
    Asking a pug to do it the non-casual way. Not going to happen in this dimension.
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf View Post
    Asking a pug to do it the non-casual way. Not going to happen in this dimension.
    I was joking Noone's done it the non-casual way. Personally I wish we could set the buff back to 10% though, that was challenging.

As to OP, I'm pretty sure I've heard that 30 minutes thing before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I was joking Noone's done it the non-casual way. Personally I wish we could set the buff back to 10% though, that was challenging.

As to OP, I'm pretty sure I've heard that 30 minutes thing before.
    Some guild on my server, now that they have 11/12 HICC 25 on farm and cant get LK they are trying to down all the bosses without the ICC buff. At first i was like LOLOLOL but then i was like Oh yea!
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Some guild on my server, now that they have 11/12 HICC 25 on farm and cant get LK they are trying to down all the bosses without the ICC buff. At first i was like LOLOLOL but then i was like Oh yea!
    We did a lot of them without the buff, but Putricide HC was impossible for us before 10%. Managed to get LK HC just before they put the buff up yesterday. I can't see anyone doing that without any buff but they could probably do putricide and sindra if they try. It's not really worth it though, you get nothing extra out of it :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it took the 5% buff to kill LK for me, but I figured that 95% of the effort is still an A. So I'm happy :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it took the 5% buff to kill LK for me, but I figured that 95% of the effort is still an A. So I'm happy :3
    I don't see any problem in the buff.

In the past they nerfed the boss after so many weeks, then again and then again. Now they buff the player, thats the only difference. It's the same as it's always been, just a different way of doing it.

If you got him on 5% you would have got him on 0% after a few days/weeks of gearing up :-)

Actually, with the buff you'd be putting out 105% normal.

Which means without the buff you'd be doing not (100 - buff)% of the work but (100 / [100 + buff])% or in this case 95.238095238095238095238095238095%.

It's a bit more significant when you look at the 25% buff, though - 80% vs 75% output.

(No I don't have any idea where that came from, but I figured it was a good bet you did the subtraction thing and didn't round.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    Actually, with the buff you'd be putting out 105% normal.

Which means without the buff you'd be doing not (100 - buff)% of the work but (100 / [100 + buff])% or in this case 95.238095238095238095238095238095%.

It's a bit more significant when you look at the 25% buff, though - 80% vs 75% output.

(No I don't have any idea where that came from, but I figured it was a good bet you did the subtraction thing and didn't round.)
    Let me rephrase what I meant. I only had to do 95% of the work to down LK, though if you were to see it from what I was doing i totally agree with you but walking into an instance with a 25% buff I see it as if all the bosses had a 25% debuff. Perhaps my backwards logic is just.... well backwards?
    Last edited by LonezWulf; 2010-06-24 at 04:10 AM.

Let me rephrase what I meant. I only had to do 95% of the work to down LK, though if you were to see it from what I was doing i totally agree with you but walking into an instance with a 25% buff I see it as if all the bosses had a 25% debuff. Perhaps my backwards logic is just.... well backwards?
    Well, if the game gives you a quarter for every dollar you put in, you only need to put in 80 cents to get that original dollar, is what I'm saying. Not the same as only needing to go for 75 cents instead of that dollar.
    Last edited by Armond; 2010-06-24 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    Well, if the game gives you a quarter for every dollar you put in, you only need to put in 80 cents to get that original dollar, is what I'm saying. Not the same as only needing to go for 75 cents instead of that dollar.
    Huh?