Thumbs up Battleground Queues

I'm posting here because I would like to get some support on a suggestion made on the official wow suggestion forums. I apologize if this is not the place for this post, but I feel it is a big enough issue that this type of solution would work out for a majority of the players in the game. If you support this please go to the wow forum link below and sign the post, signing here on mmo will not be seen by Blizzard's suggestion team.

Here is a direct link to the thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...26344584&sid=1

Below is the post if you don't want to go to the link:
    Hello,

I have been and always will be a battleground player and have been since the original game release. I don't necessarily find waiting 10 minutes for a battleground all that bad, but 10 minutes is on a good day with a lot of alliance playing...which isn't all that often. My typical queue time is anywhere from 15 minutes to 25 minutes.

I was also queuing for specific battlegrounds like AV this past week and spent 30 to 45 minutes in the queue. This is now really the main fault I have about the random bg queue but that's not my point I'm making here.

My suggestion that i would like to have look at is the following...

Since faction transfers have opened up, horde are definitely becoming more popular for many players now because horde are generally thought of as the better faction to play at least when it comes to battlegrounds.

So now the queue times are getting pretty out of hand for a lot of horde players that like to run battlegrounds.

In Cataclysm we will be getting rated battlegrounds which are great, but there will still be many people who still wish to play the normal battlegrounds as well. In rated battlegrounds it has been said in blue posts that teams will be able to go up against the same faction, so horde vs horde, alliance vs alliance, etc...

Why not apply this same game play to normal battlegrounds? I know there are many things to take into consideration, especially from a programming perspective but also from a lore perspective. However, with that said...shouldn't the game be something that you should be able to just jump right into? The main thing I do now when I wait for battlegrounds is to go do my two dailies that I do everyday and then hunt for rares in northrend. Other then that I just sit in Dalaran and cut gems for people.

Please consider making normal battlegrounds non faction specific so horde can face other horde. It will help alleviate the problem of extreme queue times for the horde faction and allow a more quality game experience for the players.

If you are unhappy with your horde queue times, please add any additional comments to the wow forum post or bump the post so it will be seen by a forum mod.

I go to BGs to beat on skummy allys. I don't want to start a fight with my brothers of the Horde.

The queue times vary per Faction by Battlegroup, due to population imbalances. Lore-wise the Rated Battlegrounds will likely be explained by competitive non-lethal setting (Arena's and Argent Tournament)but the normal battlegrounds are representative of the constant struggle for power/resources between Horde and Ally. Facing your own faction just doesn't make sense.