DBW v Sharpened Twilight Scale

Hey all. I'm first in line for the next trinket in my guild. I've been waiting for DBW for so long now with no luck. If I see the Ruby Sanctum trink (http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/54569/s...wilight-scale/) drop before DBW should I pick it up, or should I keep holding out for DBW? Has anyone done the math on DBW v STS? Thanks

Deleted
    Get whatever u get first

use dbw and the ruby sanctum trink, most people are using some version of whispering fang skull and some version of DBW (if they're lucky) and the ruby sanctum trink is a great replacement for whispering fang skull since they are basically the same just sts on a larger scale and with lovely arp instead of crit. However, id hold out for dbw and get sts when you can

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    You take both...no seriously...take both.

STS is the better upgrade
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

STS will be the next highly contested item I shoot for...
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

ive used rawr to see which was better for my feral druid,dbw or sts,(with second trinket being WFS) and sts > dbw by about 6 dps. BUT,sts + dbw is better than having a wfs

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Both if your a warrior/Death Knight/Combat Rogue/hunter/ anything else were ArPens useful, but if your a mutilate rogue neither.

STS and DBW will be the BIS for Fury warriors when Ruby Sanctum opens.

But if you're talking about which trinket to get first, then whatever drops first.
    Last edited by Jarheaded; 2010-06-29 at 04:12 PM.

There is absolutely no reason to not use both.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

DBW and STS are both normal BIS.
    HRC DBW and HRC STS are both heroic BIS.

STS is better than DBW, though there isn't too much in it.

Do none of you read his question? He's next in line for whatever trinket he wants, but only one. He can't pick both.

Now as for trinkets, shoot for Sharped Twilight Scale over DBW. You get more ArP and you always get AP. The problem with DBW right now is you may get a crappy proc, whereas with STS you'll always have AP.

STS > DBW > Death's Verdict/Choice > WFS

Thanks for all the feedback. I think the question has been answered.

What about STS + DBW?? DROOOL

Will be getting this when it first drops, STS. It's a very nice upgrade, don't think I will have many arp gems left at the end of it. Right now only have 10 gems and I'm at the arp cap already, it will be a nice steady ~180 str boost as well, so should be very nice. My crit is already sky high so not using WFS heroic won't be too bad.

for me: Both would be the answer. But I'm not too sure if I should roll on normal or heroic first.

Sorry for being offtopic, but does STS proc animation look as bad as the DBW one or is it safe to use without wanting to reroll caster?

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is like asking Ferrari v Klondike Bar.

They're both good, get booth.
    Everyone's insane but me...

For arms the choice is even more simple because with DBW you risk getting a haste proc.