Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ok. ..First of all no GZ to premonition its obvius that shit will be easy so this is free loot

Second, they failed beacaouse puted World First title on their movie how the fuck its world first when milions of players cant play this instance yet its just US first

Third...and blizard cant be so tarded to make patch working on US servers and now they cant do it on EU yea right sell that story to somewhone else

Fourth... we are paying this shit and now we cant play one whole day beacouse they are bounch of idiots who cant sort one small patch through 12 hours...then wtf where all the milions of cash going... ty Blizz

grats premonition, eu world second if servers come up

Aww. I want 1 extra day of Midsummer now.. I want my pet.. Please..

I would love to see the world first maintenance that doesn't get extended.

Quote Originally Posted by fearhappens View Post
    grats premonition, eu world second if servers come up
    i bet paragon has that on farming alrdy :P

I Really don't get how they have done the same on US AND EU realms.. i mean .. if i remember correctly there was a similar maintenance for the US servers am i right? so weren't they expecting something similar here? and if they did .. couldn't they say that the maintenance would take longer from the start?.........

Quote Originally Posted by Widgette View Post
    $500 for charity, food and prizes as a thank you.
    Not just any charity...

http://www.charitynavigator.org/inde...ary&orgid=6482

Personally, I have an issue with a leader of a major NFP making $200,000+ a year. However, they still have a decent overall score, just their efficiency rating is much lower than it should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    So, long maintenance due to patch again. Nothing new here, people.

Blizzard should start to plan their maintenances a little better though. I mean, they seriously expected to use half the time it took for the US to get the servers up? Sheesh.
    It's a norm that Blizzard screws up every single time there's a patch. Even for small patches. And when a large one hits there will always be atleast a few thousand players who can't log in for several days. It's been like that for years now and makes me wonder why on earth can't they learn from their mistakes?

stop whining everyone its gonna be up eventually..sheeesh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    So since I in the Blizz forums gave me bann can obtain I write times here.
    It can be, that we shit for running pay 13 euros a month.
    Classic times was at least a day compensation, now we hear only bad luck had.
    All ass lobe
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Its called a charity. I cant imagine what you would do when you heard about the political fund-raising dinners when they cost several thousand dollars (USD) per plate, and you dont get anything in return. And it all goes to get some scumbag politician elected.
    There is absolutely no comparison to donating to charity (regardless of the charity) and pay to play politics which is bankrupting the moral fiber of this country.

"we desided to delay the opening to ruby sanctum in the US untill the EU realms is up and ready for it aswell.."

System kinda broke down?!?
    seriuslly.. is there a blind goat running blizzard patch days? cuz this is seriuslly wrong!

Never play on patchday...

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    yeah, cause trying to please as much people as possible and thus making millions of dollar is fail, right? you´re not a smart person
    Because all those people already finished ICC, right? They don't need Halion to keep playing. But all those guilds that already farmed ICC 30-50 times really need a challenge to keep playing for months.

Seriously how long do we have to w8 till we can finaly play....maybe fix something before trying to put it online:O.......

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    Europeans, the US 3.3.5 Patch took 19 hours and 30 minutes. I don't know what hour you're on but apparently Blizzard didn't learn anything from extending our maintenance for 9 hours. You're in for a long night of maintenance guys
    We're on 16.5 hours now (servers went down at midnight) and maintenance extended to 18:00. It's obvious they'll never learn from past mistakes

Deleted
    Is it just me or did they blur out the chat in the Premo heroic kill... why

ahahahah QQ more about 13 euros a month when u couldn't play for a half a day. it burns doesnt it?

pew pewwwwwwwww

PS: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, be vewy vewy quiet, im hunting attention/achivement whores

Quote Originally Posted by Renivus View Post
    Technically, it IS a world first.
    Technically, there are many possible "world firsts", depending on the conditions. Practically, the conditions of this "world first" are just pointless. There is no competitive world first for this boss.

Jeez blizz is killin' me with all these extensions!! >.<