Thread: Elementium?

10+ Year Old Account

Elementium?

No, it's not for the moderator, calm down.

NDA lifted, and we saw that minners are going to be able to smelt Elementium, and many other high-end thing from others professions, such as Engineering, are going to need elementium...

So what will happen to the old elementium? Will it be replaced? What about Thunderfury then? And the prices?

(Sorry if there is anything wrong, first threat I do)

I'm quite sure it's been officially stated that the original elementium is going to be renamed elementium ingot or something similar and that you'll still be able to make Thunderfury

From my understanding the old elementium is simply being renamed slightly (elementium ore is becoming elementium ingots) so people don't mix up the new and old versions of the metal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do i get bonus points for knowing this before the alpha :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zujuk View Post
    I'm quite sure it's been officially stated that the original elementium is going to be renamed elementium ingot or something similar and that you'll still be able to make Thunderfury
    Phew, I was worried that the BWL Elementium was going to be the same as the new Elementium which would have meant I wasted a lot of money on Thunderfury.