Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lol this is a picture of the stormwind portal photoshopped onto the cannon.

yep its known fact that he heads to stormwind to retrieve Onyxia's head. Claw marks on SW entrance and Undead Ony Model somewhat prove that.

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    The big problem with this theory: no goblin weapon is that accurate. If they fired that gun, it'd probably hit Thunderbluff.
    Lol'd, but TB is behind the cannon, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Larancy View Post
    Can not unsee!

This doesn't explain the claw marks in SW though.
    Deathwing took back his daughters head hanging from the rafters took it landed on towers and gave a warning and flew off. Goblins then shoot mega laser cannon of doom
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

True or not fem goblin pin up calender is just pure win. <3 Awesome thread is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Arthamus View Post
    Lol'd, but TB is behind the cannon, sir.
    Exactly.

that isn't a cannon guys, its a really big telescope

i wouldn't be to surprised if it was the goblins who did it.

after all, in the trailer humans attacked the goblins, given it may not have been those who reside in SW but still..

Quote Originally Posted by Umbr View Post
    that isn't a cannon guys, its a really big telescope
    That's just what they want you to believe!

...Why would a telescope need a smaller scope on top?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would a cannon that big require a smaller scope on top?
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

Quote Originally Posted by Thedann View Post
    Then you realize it didn't hold weight when the theory was posted, right?

PS: The Maelstrom is NOT far from Stormwind. In fact, you can SWIM to Vash'jir from Stormwind Harbor, and not only that, the path Deathwing carves from the Maelstrom to Blackrock Mountain is directly north of Stormwind.
    Excuse me, but are you a fucking retard?

The Maelstrom was the Well of Eternity, which happened to be directly at the center of a whole Azeroth. When the sundering occurred, the land was blasted outwards from the Well of Eternity which was being used to summon Sargeras, and the Well became what we know now as the Maelstrom. Vash'jir IS NOT THE FUCKING MAELSTROM! OR ANYWHERE NEAR IT. Naz'jatar is what you are thinking about, and the Naga still aren't going to play a major role in this expansion, they are saving Naz'jatar and Azshara for a later expansion.

Proof that it was Deathwing and not the cannon that destroyed the Park:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7...0310091051.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    wow thats a great find

Yeah, it was definitely deathwing. Even if the guards are delusional (which I highly doubt), goblins attacking stormwind would have caused serious consequences.
    Last edited by kaloryth; 2010-07-01 at 07:51 AM. Reason: whoops

Anyone wonder how a scope would let the goblins see SW? I mean Azeroth is round.....
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Isn't that the nuke launcher that made Garrosh kill some Warlord guy after bombing innocents?

They used it on the night elven place of Stonetalon Mountains.

Then Garrosh kills the goblin who had the idea to build(Or fire?) it.

Deathwing destroys the park.

I'm pretty sure the nuke that destroyed the Druid school and got that commander killed by Garrosh was dropped from a balloon, not fired by a cannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    Common sense: Deathwing heard rumours that Onyxia gives epic head, so he rose and decided to obtain said epic head. This lead him to Stormwind and upon realizing there was no epic head to be gotten, he got all pissy and roflstomped all over Azeroth.
    Us, being the ones who got aforementioned epic head, felt obliged to clean up the mess.
    shes his daughter u pervert!

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Proof that it was Deathwing and not the cannon that destroyed the Park:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7...0310091051.jpg
    Ah, but I'd like to draw you attention to the lower left hand side of the screen, in the middle of the dialogue:
    "What drove him off then?"
    "No idea. It made no sense."
    "He flew in, just torched the park, and flew off."

Did he just fly off, or was he hit by the cannon and scared away? We'll never know for sure, so by the laws of the internet, it's 100% true that he was hit by the cannon.