Expose Weakness in Cata.

The search function seems broken, so I can only assume this hasn't been discussed already.

I noticed that Expose Weakness will be really different from what it is at the moment.

"Expose weakness
    Rank 0/3
    Requires 30 points in Survival Talents
    After you shoot 5 consecutive Steady shot or Cobra shots in a row on a target, you expose a weakness in the target.
    The Expose Weakness effect is unique to the different creature or class that the enemy is. Last 20 sec."

So I'm gonna go ahead and guess that with "diffrent creatures" they mean beasts, humanoids etc. Class seems kind of obvious.
    What I'm wondering is; do we have any idea of what the different effects will be? If not, what do you think (or wish) they will be?

My guessis that the EW effect will remove any resistances/immunities that "family" of targets has...
    So... elementals lose their elemental resistance, high armor / phys resistant targets are reduced to normal levels, etc... Basically reduces/eliminates any bonus stats the target has. For basic mobs that have no stat bonuses, a simple damage percentage increase would probably work fine.

For PVP, my money is on there being only a handful of debuffs, not one for each class, and most likely which debuff is given will depend on combat role. (Which would be determined by which Mastery you have active, since that makes it clear whether you are a tank/meleeDps/casterDps/healer.)
    So... tanks' armor/max HP reduced to dps class levels, dps attack/cast speed increased (and creates a cast time for instant cast spells), healers have reduced healing efficiency OR increased mana costs for healing..

The main reasons I feel like they will go with a similar model to this idea are simple.
    How many players want to memorize 30+ different effects for a single talented ability? That would be 10 for the classes + mob families + unique bosses which could have their own unique debuffs.
    How would they handle hybrid classes so that their debuff was an even penalty across specs without it being too watered down? Druids in particular would be a PITA to make a single debuff for since they have 4 diff specs/roles.

I can really see this getting redesigned if they try to go with the 30+ effect version, but it could work well in PVP AND PVE if they go with the role based model for PVP and the resistance based model for PVE.

10+ Year Old Account
    hope to god:
    Paladin: Removes any invulnerability effect

Although never going to happen.

More realistically, it will probably give what deadman80 said, but hopefully a little bit more interesting.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back