Talking Solar Beaming Ferals!

I now that we are at an early state and many changes will come blah blah...

But do u think will se this spec in cata ? Sounds fun :P

Seeing as it was said Bears would get some kind of interrupt/silencing effect more on-par with the other classes, no. Wasting 11 talent points for ONE interrupt, especially an interrupt that can be avoided by MOVING away from it... Would be less than optimal, would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Seeing as it was said Bears would get some kind of interrupt/silencing effect more on-par with the other classes, no. Wasting 11 talent points for ONE interrupt, especially an interrupt that can be avoided by MOVING away from it... Would be less than optimal, would it not?

Earthroot + Solarbeam (10s)/ cyclone (6s)/ skull bash (5s) / maim (5s) silenced in 26s

Sound good theoretical but wont probably work practical :P

Hope you mean entangling roots and not earth root :P. Few flaws with that anyway - in order to Maim for example, you would need CP's. Somehow I also think that Solarbeam, skullbash and Maim would share diminishing returns due to being silences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Hope you mean entangling roots and not earth root :P. Few flaws with that anyway - in order to Maim for example, you would need CP's. Somehow I also think that Solarbeam, skullbash and Maim would share diminishing returns due to being silences.
    Yea entangling roots thx. :P I am at work and realy tired and bored ^^.
    Ye well you start the fight with pounce on the healer kicking his as so u get combopoints enough to use SR then feralcharge to the dps getting a ravage with 100% critchanse then dps until untill you get full combo and Rip ( wont take long because u already have 2 combo from the ravage) then insta cyclone healer. Still dpsing the dps u switch fast and skull bash the healer start hitting him and get combopoints for a maim then the maim gives a nother cyclone witch can be cast on the dps so u can dps some more on the healer or just earthroot and solar beam the healer and then use all your cooldowns trying to kill the dps :P

15+ Year Old Account
    skullbash is an interupt
    main is a stun
    solarbeam is siliuence
    cyclone is well cyclone
    root is a grounding effect

dont see why they would share deminished returns. but dont forget we laos got feral charce beer. and as it looks atm we can do skull bash in kitty and in bear so its real cooldown is only 1 minute not 2 minutes
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

dont see why they would share deminished returns. but dont forget we laos got feral charce beer. and as it looks atm we can do skull bash in kitty and in bear so its real cooldown is only 1 minute not 2 minutes
    Skull Bash when talented has a 10 sec cooldown.

Hehe might lvl my feral to 85 insead of my warlock ^^
    Last edited by Lillchillers; 2010-07-03 at 10:38 AM.