Thread: Runforging....

Runforging....

REFORGING, -1 smart point for me I guess

Remember that idea? The idea to cut stats for another not already on the gear. Whatever happened to it, I'm currently in beta and have seen no mention to this nor have I seen any blue posts about it in a long time. Is the idea a distant memory or is it still planned. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am actually quite curious about this addition to Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Dollarsign; 2010-07-18 at 11:56 AM.

Yes, reforging the stats (your title seems way more like a runeforging typo) is still coming in cataclysm. It's not yet in the beta. Just recently a blue posted about it. They've changed it from professions to being done by NPCs in cities. There are a lot of things not yet implemented in the beta, don't go thinking just because it's not in yet it's not going to exist.

Can't say if its in the beta or not, but there have been some talking about it. It will take 50% of a rating stat to another rating stat, which is usefull in case you are over hit cap, or under etc.
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

Runeforging is the dk's "profession" to enchant runes onto their weapons.
    What you mean is reforging, and yes, it will be implemented in time, just like all the other professions.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    Runeforging is the dk's "profession" to enchant runes onto their weapons.
    What you mean is reforging, and yes, it will be implemented in time, just like all the other professions.
    Ha my mistake, can't belive I missed that. But I was just wondering sense I saw that the Archeologist trainer has been implemented and it got me wondering about reforging and what was going on with it