The new dalaran in cata?

This might have been asked before, but where do you think the new dalaran will be?
    Last edited by Hurracane; 2010-07-03 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Orgrimmar and Ironforge?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dal will still be popular, because of all the ports and convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Skals View Post
    Orgrimmar and Ironforge?
    This.
    Dalaran won't really be popular because it is in Northrend and won't have the portals to elemental planes.
    The only real advantage it has is that you can portal to any city... but then to get anywhere you need to use the portal. You might as well just put your HStone inside the portal.

Slightly altered my post to actually mean what i wanted to say :P

I reckon that the major cities will be jam packed again just like vanilla was. So Ironforge will be changing names to Lagforge again...
    Last edited by Hurracane; 2010-07-03 at 04:48 PM.

I believe, I saw it in a blue post but cant find it. There will not be any sanctuary zones in cataclysm. They want people to really use their major cities racial cities more. I could be wrong, if anything the major neutral city will be likely in deepholm or near therazane. Maybe a dragon base in the twilight highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I believe, I saw it in a blue post but cant find it. There will not be any sanctuary zones in cataclysm. They want people to really use their major cities racial cities more. I could be wrong, if anything the major neutral city will be likely in deepholm or near therazane. Maybe a dragon base in the twilight highlands.
    That is true. Blizzard has stated that there will be no neutral citie's like dal and shat. Org and Stormwind will be the citie's most used.

Org and stormwind will prolly be mega packed so im sure some of the max lvl people will pick an alternate hang out spot.

Blizzard have also said they do not want to make any more new cities just for them to have no more than three people in them at all times. *cough* Every city that is not dalaran, ogrimar, stormwind and ironforge*cough* I predict allot of people may keep they're hearthstones in dalaran and use portal from there and afk in stormwind and orgrimar for portals.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This.
    Dalaran won't really be popular because it is in Northrend and won't have the portals to elemental planes.
    The only real advantage it has is that you can portal to any city... but then to get anywhere you need to use the portal. You might as well just put your HStone inside the portal.
    Actually I still think Dalaran will be the popular choice for hearthstones. Even though Northrend itself isn't very useful, Dalaran has portals to all the major cities. If I am in Stormwind and I need to get to Darnassus so I can get over to Mount Hyjal it is a lot easier to hearth and take the portal then wait for a boat.

Though I agree that it won't be as packed. I think most people at level 80 will be afk'ing in Stormwind/Orgrimmar.