10+ Year Old Account

Back to Wow after 4month break. What to do now?

what to do now.... im a raid healer and have been gone for 4 months. i have read about the fights in the new patch and what not but is there any new addons or tips and tricks i should know about??

since I cant post any links yet my toons name is Kilore on Kul Tiras.

Quit till Cata/level an alt.

People are gonna see your GS and assume you don't know what you're doing most likely. Most guilds are done clearing ICC/bored of it.

Nothing has changed really, besides everything being ten times easier in ICC due to the zone buff. I resumed playing after a like 5 month break and its hard to describe how hillarious that buff is.

I heard some rumours about some easymode addon printing revelant zones onto the floor, but as blizzard has or is going to disable it theres no reason to really care. Just resume playing and do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamph View Post

People are gonna see your GS and assume you don't know what you're doing most likely. Most guilds are done clearing ICC/bored of it.
    Sadly, this might very well be true.. The more I look into cata, the more excited I get, though! So it might not be such a bad thing afterall

I agree with this.

If you really want to start playing again, then i'd join a semi casual raiding guild and get in on some Alt runs (just for the experience / achievements) and just focus on leveling alts / professions. Farm dailies for gold etc.

My plan atm (since half our guild has given up after the LK kill) is to level my alts to 80 and get Mining / Herbing / Skinning to max so that i can farm the sh*t out of the new content and make a mint on the AH when all the new 85's want to power level there professions

15+ Year Old Account

i 2nd this.

just take an other 4 mnoths break until cata

but on the serius note i dont like a lot about cataclysm raiding is getting way to easy lol i want todo more hardstuff like BT and SWP
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    well my GS on my main druid is almost 6k my dk not so much...but i think most of you are right.. time to lvl a alt and get some grinding professions maxed for the next expansion... and my guild Disbanded so is anyone is on KulTiras and needs druid heals let me know...or if anyone has a leet guild on another server i am willing to transfer