Question Question Regarding Kezan

Hey, Kezan looks really cool but I'm unsure of when and how you get to it, as I haven't seen it on the world map. What purpose does it serve in the expansion? Also, where is the entrance to the Skywall dungeon? Thanks.

You don't go to Kezan unless you make a Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Travisk View Post
    You don't go to Kezan unless you make a Goblin.
    Ah, so it's just a 1-time visit kind of thing at some point in the early goblin leveling process? Seems like a bit of a waste to make such an interesting city for it to barely be seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Neodrake View Post
    Ah, so it's just a 1-time visit kind of thing at some point in the early goblin leveling process? Seems like a bit of a waste to make such an interesting city for it to barely be seen...
    [SPOILER ALERT]
    [SPOILER ALERT]
    [SPOILER ALERT]
    [SPOILER ALERT]

Kezan go boom

Quote Originally Posted by Dirti View Post
    [SPOILER ALERT]
    [SPOILER ALERT]
    [SPOILER ALERT]
    [SPOILER ALERT]

Kezan go boom
    Indeed.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2047!

Kezan and the Lost Isles are both only visited by the goblins and both blow up. The purpose it shows is that it is a huge part of goblin history and it helps introduce them.

As for skywall I believe the entrance is in the clouds above Uldum.

Quote Originally Posted by Neodrake View Post

A. It isn't a city, it is barely a town.
    B. If it is a waste, all the other starting zones are a waste...

Quote Originally Posted by Travisk View Post
    A. It isn't a city, it is barely a town.
    B. If it is a waste, all the other starting zones are a waste...
    The difference between them is you can re-explore the other starting zones at 85, kezan and Lost Isles will be gone forever. Plus non-Goblins can't see them.

I'm not saying I agree with him, from what I've seen Lost Isles is absolutely amazing, hilarious, and just plain perfect.