Thread: Argent Dawn

Question Argent Dawn

So in Cataclysm the Argent Dawn will be called Argent Crusade, right? or will they be 2 separate factions?

The Argent Dawn is the Argent Crusade, basically -- the former merged with the Knights of the Silver Hand to become the latter. They aren't separate organizations.

i mean in-game. you have to get rep with both atm. i was asking if in Cata there would be just one faction

Hmm. I dunno. My advice, grind Argent Dawn rep now. There's not really anything at level 80 that can't throw on a Argent Dawn commission and farm the undead side in search of rep, runecloth, and a mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're going to be an important faction they'll rename them into the Argent (whatever), because Blizzard doesn't want people who've played earlier expansions to have an advantage.

they didnt merge cenarion circle with cenarion expedition when BC ended so i dont see why they should merge argent dawn with argent crusade when WotLK ends

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine they will be 2 seperate factions myself
    Insert Signiture here.

I assume they will use the original Argent Dawn faction, or else it'll be difficult getting any rep with the old faction. It might be a bit biased for those new to Cataclysm and those who played in Vanilla, but else they have some problems with one faction being unable to get any rep.

To be honest as we have wiped out the scourge I doubt we will be seeing much of these guys in Cataclysm anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    To be honest as we have wiped out the scourge I doubt we will be seeing much of these guys in Cataclysm anyway.

Pretty much.

Although we may see some retalation towards the Forsaken because of their new tactics.

Yup but they will be called the Argent Offense and they will group together with the Knights of the Black Sword which is composed of worgen and goblin death knights and together they become the Dusty Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Yup but they will be called the Argent Offense and they will group together with the Knights of the Black Sword which is composed of worgen and goblin death knights and together they become the Dusty Agreement.
    *cough* Win

Yes oldies will have an advantage if the reputation stays the same but remember that Plaguelands will be a lower level (40- i think for Western) which means much less in the long run.