Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wow.. Mount Kajaro didn't explode by Cataclysm. It was a football o_O

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    absolutely one of the worst people i have ever seen play WoW. my little brothers seem to be better than him and that's saying something
    Bwahaha, nice hyperbole. Try using the LFG system, you'll see people infinitely worse than me everytime you push that Queue button. But trust WoW players to focus more on some warped perception of playstyle than the actual content :P

Glad everyone is enjoying the videos

The idea to have Titan's grip and Single minded fury it's not that good imho. Numbers will say that one will be better, no matter the tweaking. So anyway we will be forced to choose one instead the other. Also will be really hard gear wise, if you have one good one hand you will be forced to find another, than you will get a better 2hand and you will need another one...it's like spreading the search to 4 weapons instead of 2. I would really prefer to have only one of this talents.

Thanks for the vids TB. Next best thing to actually being in beta.

You're probably already doing Worgen 2, so I'll put in my vote for a flyover of the new Desolace.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    40 minutes (sped up) to show the first 6 levels of Goblin leveling? Dang. I get 6 levels in like 15 minutes in the BE starting zone.
    Erm, gratz?!

I dont think the dev team spent months and hundreds/thousands of man hours on new starter zones, just so people can finish it in 15 minutes.

Totalbiscuit is very funny indeed. Keep his vids coming, please.

oh god why the core puppies why blizzard!? anyway nice instance.. though i have a feeling lfd is gonna be a major pain in the ass since many who started after tbc probably arent used to bother ccing stuff in a five man and just aoe shit and then die to say 5 aquamancers in throne of tides using tidal wave at the same time (16k dmg each) i think they will be nerfed unfortunatly because someone is bound to complain about having to cc instead of just aoeing everything down.

I'm sure someone with a rudimentary sense of direction and a vague grasp of questing efficiency could blow through the goblin starting zone much faster.

It probably wouldn't make for a very entertaining video, though.

Gotta love TB .
    But... I have just one problem with all these videos and info that is 'leaking' out of the beta testing, namely that I want to play WoW again. And that is after not having played for several months now (and not regretting quitting a single moment).
    Damn, Blizzard, you are going to get me to buy Cataclysm, aren't you?!

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are all the Worgen human form bold mfers?

I also found my Worgen´s name : Menatworg (dont know if its been around)

And im SOOO loving goblin female dance (Beyonce´s "Single ladies")Ill try to name my female gobb something fitting

-Pillowbiter (or Pillowfeast)
    -Pajamaparty
    -Screwkiss
    -Stickscrewer
    -Hottube

List goes on

Deleted
    Finally!
    I totally agree with the disc priest section.
    My priest is my alt, but every raid I do with her they force me to go discipline which I really hate.
    It's fun in pvp, but it's the most boring spec I've ever played in a raid. Shield everyone and use PoM when available, flash heal and penance if people go low. /yawn

My guild doesn't seem to like it, but I much much prefer holy.
    I love how versatile I am, these aren't my words, but I highly agree with them.
    I'm 2nd best in everything, I'm not a tank healer, but I have a lot of spells I can use to do so (RS p3, heroics and ToGC 10 for example, but your mileage may vary). Same goes for raid healing, spikey damage on random players is taken care of completly differently from high pulse AoE damage, and I have multiple ways to handle AoE. I can be resto druidish and blanket the raid with renew, or use PoM/CoH/PoH.. or a combination, while still having surge of light procs.

That's fun and although my experience with other classes isn't to great, I find holy priests one of the, if not the most fun class/spec there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It's not an ogre, it's a hobgoblin. And no, it hasn't been removed. Why would it be?
    Cause if you did watch the goblin video , the racial is no longer there ...

PS: Correcting that it's an Hobgoblin even though I did say it myself is kind of useless. I also used the word Ogre for people who didn't no the term yet to be sure they'll understand easily.
    Why Not ^^

Quote Originally Posted by AK_47 View Post
    Since it's more appropriate , I'll re-post it here:

Anybody knows if the Goblin racial to summon an Ogre banker "Pack Hobgoblin" has been removed ?
    the final goblin quest send u to talk to garrosh he "teaches" it.

Doing Photoshop requests.

I like the videos, really nice ones. Keep them comming.

Quote Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Shaman intended to tank in Cata?
    Shaman won't be a tanking class. The Rockbiter effect is for very situational uses, such as say an Enhancement shaman who wants to try and rescue a healer in a 5-player dungeon who has aggro.
    Direct quote from Ghostcrawler.
    Finally Shaman can stop this ridiculous crusade to be a tanking class. I love the Shaman class, it's fun, diverse, versatile and flexible. It's an extremely well rounded (though perhaps not entirely balanced /hug) class.
    I got asked to tank a dozen times while leveling through pat Zul'Farrak. I've even tanked through half of HHoL when the tank DC'd and the rest of the group was "GO!" so I was like... ok. It wasn't even feral spirit spamming. Didn't feel bad for ninjaing the tanking shield from Heroic Gunshop.

I have to admit, im not looking forward to the hunter changes after watching the worgen starter zone. The focus regen looks really bad.

Seems they're planning extended (24 hours) maintenance on quite a few EU realms. Anyone know what this is about?

10+ Year Old Account
    I will allow you off the island for...

A BAZILLION MACAROONS! ahah!

BRC looks fun for a starter, cant wait

Talking

Thank you for these TotalBiscuit (I keep saying Halibut still :P), they're funny as hell and I appreciate the information. Keep them coming, you sir are my second favourite troll. The dungeons look awesome and I do hope they do not nerf them, I would not enjoy an expansion filled with same boring AoE trash and tank and spank the boss encounters.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~