Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cataclysm this , Cataclysm that

Ok , I don't care about a expension that is coming out in xxxxxx month , beta is in place , I don't care , I don't have the key

I need more beef on what is actually happening RIGHT NOW in WOTLK,

RS ? Wow , actually , people dont are about this place

All we se

LFM VOA LFM ICC 10 (or 25) with 5600 requirement

and .... what ?

You can't even run a pug who is actullay going to down 4 boss wit a 25% buff with group requirement 5600 gs , and this is a problem

So , I why dont fix/work on problem instead on putting some suff about a game that dont actually exist ?

They should , give some buff to tank , remove the dodge debuff , remove gs ????
    Put something that is actually keep us busy more than a simple event ( taking the troll and gnome island ((( wow ))
    Stop putting attention only on CAT when we don't even know when it's coming out

The real thing right now is WOTLK , not CAT

Pretty tall order to tell people to stop being excited over something new and exciting, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post

All we se

LFM VOA LFM ICC 10 (or 25) with 5600 requirement

and .... what ?

You can't even run a pug who is actullay going to down 4 boss wit a 25% buff with group requirement 5600 gs , and this is a problem
    don't pug.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

attention on CAT coming out

attention on CAT coming out

thing right now is not CAT
    just quoting for lols

10+ Year Old Account
    So , I why dont fix/work on problem instead on putting some suff about a game that dont actually exist ?
    Uhm, it does in fact exist;

And what's happening in Wotlk? Ruby Sanctum greets you as the new dungeon to roll your face through. Don't pug groups, do it with your guild. Organize a time to do a raid; there's a calender tool in place for a reason.
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

Because WotLK is ruined, old and boring. People want new things and hope Cataclysm won't be the retarded GS game that WotLK is.

They should , give some buff to tank , remove the dodge debuff , remove gs ????
    Put something that is actually keep us busy more than a simple event ( taking the troll and gnome island ((( wow ))

say what? isn't the 20% - 25% enough? why don'd you just ask for a kill button?

also
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    don't pug.

So ... dont pug ....

And the wow community nowaday is around 75% pug ?

ok , i get it ........

lol can't down 12/12 xD zomg how is that even possible? i thought all servers now... pugs could get 12/12 easily

So ... dont pug ....

if everybody throws himself from a skyscraper roof, why should not i do the same thing?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    just quoting for lols

o i c

gratz ?

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 07:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    if everybody throws himself from a skyscraper roof, why should not i do the same thing?

hmmmmm

need moar brainz ?

75% of 15 000 000 = $

bunch r tarded playing wow

wow = r tarded gamerzorz

gimmeh no challlenge , gimmeh press 1 buttons to clear H LK , o hai 2 u , gimmeh letwz

but ... i want a CAT

Not much is happening. People still do ICC and sometimes they do RS. More often than not they ask for ridiculous amounts of GS so I avoid doing pugs.

Once Cataclysm is out WotLK will be forgotten, just like TBC is.

Well...all content is out for Wotlk and much of it is a breeze now (for some, ofc), and we're also bored to shit with it. I apologize that i'm not excited to kill the ICC bosses countless more times or go do a re-hashed OS. As much as I wish I could be excited about the same dailies/instances/bosses/bg's/everything everyday, i'm not.

Then you see Cataclysm, over 3000 quests added, world dramatically changed, completely different talent trees, classes revamped, new lands, new races, etc...you really don't go "Well...fuck that, i'm doing Marrowgar today and it's gonne be awesome!". You really stop giving a shit about the current stuff that will not matter in a couple months.

It's like if you're getting a new Mercedes in a couple of months, you don't stop and say "But what about all the things I could do to pimp out my current Ford Pinto before that?"
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to defeat you in a duel, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.
    He would be allowed to use speed hacks in Battlegrounds- if he needed them.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He is- The Most Interesting Player in the World of Warcraft.

In our realm we call you a whiner.

So ... dont pug ....

ok , i get it ........
    The game encourages playing with guilds in countless ways. It will be doing that even moreso in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbomcnasty View Post
    Pretty tall order to tell people to stop being excited over something new and exciting, bro.
    This.
    personally I hate wotlk, and cataclysm got me excited

Ok , I don't care about a expension that is coming out in xxxxxx month , beta is in place , I don't care , I don't have the key

WOTLK is done and over with. Blizz isn't gonna be adding anything again till 4.0 patch. So just take a break from WOW till Cataclysm(like me!). Or get drunk and troll /trade channel to kill time, that's always fun.

As I type this there are 386 people browsing this general forum. There are 762 on the Cataclysm one. So yeah, that says it all.
    Last edited by Worgoblin; 2010-07-08 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the distinct feeling you liked WOTLK. It stopped getting fun after Ulduar, and, if being generous, after the ICC buff started stacking. It's people like OP who will struggle in cata as they've gotten so used to the likes of WOTLK. Move on.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."