Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How awesome is Marrowgar?

I mean, he is the one who says "stick arouuuuund" and sticks random people around and booooooone stooooooorms and basically says everything before he does em!
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

I think Marrowgar is a pretty cool guy, eh bonestorms and doesn't afraid of anything.

I like Dranosh more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

His VA did do a very nice job.
    How do I become a VA, I want to be that awesome.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Bone spikes are actually his &@#% !!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think his job is kind of boring. I mean, just standing there at the front of ICC for weeks and weeks and weeks? What did he do in his spare time?
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

He is not that bright warning us beforehand, maybe he should start using his heads.

Marrowgar is awsome. I remember i got boned the first time i encountered him

I love him, I always top him no matter if I'm on my Main (Rogue), or my alts (Spriest does heroic, DK does normal). It's a fun fight and well made imo. It's a great starter and for the people who say "he's too easy" or some stupid shit like that, it's a fucking starter boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Quote Originally Posted by Orumis View Post
    I think his job is kind of boring. I mean, just standing there at the front of ICC for weeks and weeks and weeks? What did he do in his spare time?
    Obviously he messily devours people who fail at simple mechanics and wipe on him.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Practiced his bonestorm and played with his bone spikes. duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewong View Post
    Marrowgar is awsome. I remember i got boned the first time i encountered him
    This. Who really follows the three date rule anymore?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

he's a dirty bastard boning everything he see's he should get an STD

Bonestorms randomly around?
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

Marrowgar is so awesome, he doesn't do dmg to allow you to stand still and watch his stormdance
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick arrouuuunnnnd.

BOOONNNNNEEEESTOOORRRMMMM.

Im going to meeellleeee yooouuuuu.

Have your tanks sttaaaaaccckkkk.

Marrowgar is nothing but a setback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Stick arrouuuunnnnd.

BOOONNNNNEEEESTOOORRRMMMM.

Im going to meeellleeee yooouuuuu.

Have your tanks sttaaaaaccckkkk.
    Hey, you made another boss strat! I'm using this from now on, this guy is hard! Thanks!

And I mean really, what was Marrowgar doing in 3.1 and 3.2? What's the real story behind this Lordy-Lord? What was young Marrow like as a child? Who is the real Marrowgar?
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

while he is being an easy boss before any helpful buff in icc, i still think the encounter is well made and if someone screw up the pressure gets higher(single tank eating saberlash or a critical healer being spiked) all in all for a starter boss i think he is wellmade and totally awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    I think Marrowgar is a pretty cool guy, eh bonestorms and doesn't afraid of anything.

I like Dranosh more.
    I'm very sorry but you failed you cannot use this meme and say the name of the person.

you know the one thing i will say about marrowgar---has anyone else noticed that his last line is the same as the lich kings? the whole 'i see only darkness' bit? gota admit, didnt think theyd recycle the same line from the first boss on the last boss, in a weird way its kinda neat, like bookends. but on the other hand its like 'whoa, really?'

i mean the lich kings last line in the cinematic, but its still technically the last thing he says before hes down
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.